• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Once a soulmate, now a stranger.

Elle

Wellknown Ace
Every night I relive the memories u etched into my heart,
And I cry in pitch black darkness that swallows me.
I wish I was a little more stronger,
So I could hold my emotions a little harder.
I miss every moment we shared together yet I don't wanna go back,
I am scared I could hurt myself again, but I can't let you go either.
I miss you more than u could ever imagine but I doubt you would even remember me.
I thought u wanted to hurt me but you never cared in the first place and thats hits even more worse.

~ W

I miss you more than u could ever imagine but I doubt you would even remember me.
I thought u wanted to hurt me but you never cared in the first place and thats hits even more worse.

~ W
I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. It's incredibly tough to go through such intense emotions and memories, especially when it feels like you're alone in them. Remember, it's okay to feel everything you're feeling—your pain is valid. Try to take things one day at a time, and don't be afraid to reach out to friends, family, or a professional for support. You deserve kindness and care, especially from yourself. Keep holding on; it will get better

~

~ W
So true and relatable

~ W
where is he now?

send a surprise message to him lets see his reaction ;)
Don think dats a good idea!! Let her move on in life and its her healing time i guess and let her not complicate her thought process. Move on girl..let me giv u an example, imagine u climbing a ladder, well u cant climb by looking backwards or down, u gotta look upwards or else u will definitely fall down..so dats life bygones are bygones..let that not affect your growth either carrier wise or life wise and trust me, do self loving, pamper yourself, u will feel much better.. life experiences

~ W
Be careful, don't make that mistake again. Life is not that easy..