• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Move On...

EROS

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
Moving on is a journey, not a destination. It's okay to feel the hurt, but don't bottle it up. Healing takes time. Don't rush the process. Be patient with yourself and allow yourself to grieve the loss.
Give yourself time to heal, and if needed, limit contact with the person or thing you're leaving behind.
Focus on self-care, challenge negative thoughts, and celebrate every step forward. Remind yourself of your strength and worth. Practice affirmations like "I am worthy of love" or "I am capable of happiness."
Talk to a therapist or friend for support, and remember there are people who care.
Moving on doesn't erase the past, but it opens the door to exciting new possibilities. Look forward to the future with a sense of hope and optimism. Embrace the future – you are strong, worthy, and deserving of happiness.

images (34).jpeg

Moving on is a journey, not a destination. It's okay to feel the hurt, but don't bottle it up. Healing takes time. Don't rush the process. Be patient with yourself and allow yourself to grieve the loss.
Give yourself time to heal, and if needed, limit contact with the person or thing you're leaving behind.
Focus on self-care, challenge negative thoughts, and celebrate every step forward. Remind yourself of your strength and worth. Practice affirmations like "I am worthy of love" or "I am capable of happiness."
Talk to a therapist or friend for support, and remember there are people who care.
Moving on doesn't erase the past, but it opens the door to exciting new possibilities. Look forward to the future with a sense of hope and optimism. Embrace the future – you are strong, worthy, and deserving of happiness.

View attachment 248576
What bright thinking . :sarcasm:

View attachment 248576
Everyone deserve happiness in life...

Btw nicely expressed... :Like: