• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Most Impressive Thing

Gravity.

Gravity meaning 'weight' or gravitation, is a natural phenomenon by which all things with mass or energy—including planets, stars, galaxies, and even light—are brought toward (or gravitate toward) one another. On Earth, gravity gives weight to physical objects, and the Moon's gravity causes the ocean tides. The gravitational attraction of the original gaseous matter present in the Universe caused it to begin coalescing and forming stars and caused the stars to group together into galaxies, so gravity is responsible for many of the large-scale structures in the Universe.

Last edited:
I'd say for me one of the most impressive things is when we as humans come together and unite for a common cause, sometimes it's so powerful and moving, but other times it can be quite scary.

The diversity!
Still each and every being in this cosmos hankers for happiness only ,starting from birth which nobodys teches them to be happy and ask for happiness always.❤️

its soo mysterious --- the size of the universe. The stars planets, the galaxies. Gravity, air we breath. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THAT PURE ENERGY. And

Life, (how we truly exist), its simply impressive and yeah full of mysteries >.<

The mother Nature ....
The most beautiful and impressive thing on this earth... It always make me feel awe....
I love nature... It makes life... it gives life... It cures... It heals ... That's why it's called mother nature...