• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

nitzzz

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
Monday, the dawn of chaos, where emails flood in, meetings pile up, and the weight of the week presses hard. The city hums with its usual madness, the metro packed with faces buried in their screens. But today… something's missing. My eyes search instinctively, hoping to catch a glimpse of her – that cutipie I see every day. Her smile, a tiny spark in the monotony, isn’t there. The journey feels longer, heavier, as if the train is crawling slower, and the Monday blues sink deeper. It's strange how one face can brighten even the busiest of days.

Monday, the dawn of chaos, where emails flood in, meetings pile up, and the weight of the week presses hard. The city hums with its usual madness, the metro packed with faces buried in their screens. But today… something's missing. My eyes search instinctively, hoping to catch a glimpse of her – that cutipie I see every day. Her smile, a tiny spark in the monotony, isn’t there. The journey feels longer, heavier, as if the train is crawling slower, and the Monday blues sink deeper. It's strange how one face can brighten even the busiest of days.
Unsatisfied soul.
*A_AICS

yes bro some people have that positive energy in their smile to brighten even stressful days