• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Message From Me

Jasper

Epic Legend
Senior's

Dear Haters,

Listen up loud and clear, ’cause I’m only gonna say this once: all you haters can go fuck yourselves, because I’m awesome, and hating isn’t going to change that one bit. So if you haters don’t like what I’m doing, the unfollow button is right over there.

My point is, haters can say whatever they want about me, but I’m real. And I’m not going to change for anyone.

Unless you really think I should?

Like, does everyone think I should? Because I’m willing to admit I might be wrong.

It’s just, like, I’m obviously not perfect, because no one is, and it can be really hard to know which criticisms are valid. It’s hard to get that kind of objective distance on yourself, you know?

And that’s why I’m sending this message out to all my haters. Run your mouths all day long if you want, but I know you’re just mad because I’m killing it.

And I definitely am killing it with a bunch who are straight forward attitude. How many do you have? That’s not rhetorical, haters. I really am curious, and I can’t check right now because my phone’s pretty low on battery.

I mean, I’m not about to let haters drag me down to the level of comparing myself to them. It’s just that it can be helpful to have peers to sort of use as a benchmark to see how you’re doing. Especially when you’ve got haters talking trash about shit they don’t know anything about. Haters who have no idea where I’m from.

(I’m speaking figuratively, of course. Literally, most of you do happen to know that I’m from a small suburb)

But, if I’ve learned anything, being in this game as long as I have, it’s that haters gonna hate. And I am not gonna get upset about it.

I dunno, I’m probably being too sensitive or whatever, but it doesn't hurt my feelings even a tiny bit.

Seriously, even if that’s what you guys all think, can you please just tell me that it’ll probably all work out? I really need to hear someone say it. As you get older, you realize that you can’t just rely on your parents for that kind of emotional support. They’re not going to be around forever, you know?

So yeah, in conclusion, fuck you, haters! And thank you so much for listening.

Love,

Jasper Jazz..

Dear Haters,

Listen up loud and clear, ’cause I’m only gonna say this once: all you haters can go fuck yourselves, because I’m awesome, and hating isn’t going to change that one bit. So if you haters don’t like what I’m doing, the unfollow button is right over there.

My point is, haters can say whatever they want about me, but I’m real. And I’m not going to change for anyone.

Like, does everyone think I should? Because I’m willing to admit I might be wrong.

It’s just, like, I’m obviously not perfect, because no one is, and it can be really hard to know which criticisms are valid. It’s hard to get that kind of objective distance on yourself, you know?

And that’s why I’m sending this message out to all my haters. Run your mouths all day long if you want, but I know you’re just mad because I’m killing it.

And I definitely am killing it with a bunch who are straight forward attitude. How many do you have? That’s not rhetorical, haters. I really am curious, and I can’t check right now because my phone’s pretty low on battery.

I mean, I’m not about to let haters drag me down to the level of comparing myself to them. It’s just that it can be helpful to have peers to sort of use as a benchmark to see how you’re doing. Especially when you’ve got haters talking trash about shit they don’t know anything about. Haters who have no idea where I’m from.

(I’m speaking figuratively, of course. Literally, most of you do happen to know that I’m from a small suburb)

But, if I’ve learned anything, being in this game as long as I have, it’s that haters gonna hate. And I am not gonna get upset about it.

I dunno, I’m probably being too sensitive or whatever, but it doesn't hurt my feelings even a tiny bit.

Seriously, even if that’s what you guys all think, can you please just tell me that it’ll probably all work out? I really need to hear someone say it. As you get older, you realize that you can’t just rely on your parents for that kind of emotional support. They’re not going to be around forever, you know?

Love,

Jasper Jazz..
You are absolutely right. You don't need to change yourself for anyone as you are. Love yourself and you will be fine. That is their job because they have no job. :rofl1:

Dear Haters,

Love,

Jasper Jazz..
@Rockzz ✨श्वेतराग✨ did you read my message bud? If not read above. This is what I've trying to convey all these days.
:rofl1:Haters....
U all gone by this lovely words...

Jasper,
Who r u?
From where r u?
How many languages u know?
Buddy, it doesn't matter at all for me...

First of all I generally see who r u....
Ur talks, ur behaviour, ur honesty, ur nature make u always good or bad...
And it really matters....

So....
U jst move on with solid attitude and kind hearted. And don't care abt those haters who always criticize PPL ...

Continue ur journey as per ur choice keeping one thing in ur mind that u'll never do any wrong to any PPL...

And I know u, urself r a quite enough well behaved personality...

So jst chill pill buddy:cool1:

:angel::Dream1:Am I a hater??:giggle::rofl1:

And Welcome to forum once again:nodding::clapping:

Dear Haters,

Love,

Jasper Jazz..
yup, you're wrong. You should change. :finger::Devil: hahahahaha

:rofl1:Haters....
U all gone by this lovely words...

Jasper,
Who r u?
From where r u?
How many languages u know?
Buddy, it doesn't matter at all for me...

First of all I generally see who r u....
Ur talks, ur behaviour, ur honesty, ur nature make u always good or bad...
And it really matters....

So....
U jst move on with solid attitude and kind hearted. And don't care abt those haters who always criticize PPL ...

Continue ur journey as per ur choice keeping one thing in ur mind that u'll never do any wrong to any PPL...

And I know u, urself r a quite enough well behaved personality...

So jst chill pill buddy:cool1:

:angel::Dream1:Am I a hater??:giggle::rofl1:

And Welcome to forum once again:nodding::clapping:
Not you bud. I wouldn't be having a chat with you if you were a hater :)

Dear Haters,

Love,

Jasper Jazz..
Well said :clapping::Like: