• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Men - You please understand the power of gentle man. Dont be available yourself for somebody easily.

mard bhut khubsurat chiz hai ap uski ek sunte hai to wo apki 10 sunta hai , and yes a woman crave for a man because he knows his limits, he know how to treat a woman. May be he put restrictions on you but the think is he know what other men thinks and how they behave
Wow neat and clean. Every girl should have to think like you. :cool:

I really liked the way you you are thinking... :clapping:

Last edited:
I think you are a Kid. The level of your thinking indicating you are not mature enough to analyse :bandid:
Because everyone's thoughts are not the same. When it is necessary, it will be right, I don't think it is right to be a girl and say it openly like this.:heystop:Because everyone knows who needs what in life...

Because everyone's thoughts are not the same. When it is necessary, it will be right, I don't think it is right to be a girl and say it openly like this.:heystop:Because everyone knows who needs what in life...
I am totally disagreed with you. So you will do anything which will fulfull your need .. Seriously???? This is the effect of modernization.
You are young now.. Plan something great to think atleast after 10years with doing all those things will you be have stable mindset?? Will you be confident enough to guide new generation???
You cant change man one after other. Otherwise you will chase whole life. Everyone have soft corner .. after exploring you will be alone with having so many frmd and family..

I am totally disagreed with you. So you will do anything which will fulfull your need .. Seriously???? This is the effect of modernization.
You are young now.. Plan something great to think atleast after 10years with doing all those things will you be have stable mindset?? Will you be confident enough to guide new generation???
You cant change man one after other. Otherwise you will chase whole life. Everyone have soft corner .. after exploring you will be alone with having so many frmd and family..
Everyone here belongs to this generation, but everything has a limit, everyone should know where and how much to say...

You have to keep quite untill you are not sure enough you have good thought. You dont have a limit thats why you are saing There is no harm in having more than one man
That's why I joked but you didn't understand.:facepalm::Cwl:You called me a kids without understanding..

Now think who is the kids ???

That's why I joked but you didn't understand.:facepalm::Cwl:You called me a kids without understanding..

Now think who is the kids ???
Whatever she is saying is correct only.. in that what is hurting you more that you started joking instead of appreciating?? :Cwl:

Last edited:
mard bhut khubsurat chiz hai ap uski ek sunte hai to wo apki 10 sunta hai , and yes a woman crave for a man because he knows his limits, he know how to treat a woman. May be he put restrictions on you but the think is he know what other men thinks and how they behave
hat-tip-thanks.gif

KEEP THE COMMENTS IN ENGLISH OR THE THREAD WILL BE DELETED

Ammmmm good question... But how can I contact her? Will ask her all these questions so I can answer them here:Drunk:
Seriously?? Its not about that particular girl.. in general its for any girl even for any boy whk also looking for brilliant calm mind girl.. he should hv to ask weather he is brilliant or not.
So whatever u r expecting from somebody before expecting make sure you should also have that quality.

Seriously?? Its not about that particular girl.. in general its for any girl even for any boy whk also looking for brilliant calm mind girl.. he should hv to ask weather he is brilliant or not.
So whatever u r expecting from somebody before expecting make sure you should also have that quality.
:think: ahhhh... Okay.... I'm still confuse what was the purpose of that question and this comment :Dream1: