• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Mango pickle

കഞ്ഞി & മാങ്ങ അച്ചാർ :heart1:
തലെ ദിവസം ഉണ്ടാകുന്ന കഞ്ഞിയിൽ കുറച്ച് മാങ്ങ അച്ചാർ മിക്സ് ചെയ്ത് ഫ്രിഡ്ജിൽ വെച്ച് അടുത്ത ദിവസം പഴം കഞ്ഞിയായി ഒന്നു ട്രൈ ചെയ്തു നോക്ക് വേറെ ലെവലാ

I won't say I don't like it, I like it but very less. There is no such special flavor that I can tell you the name. Actually pickles are not eaten that way. There is no such thing as pickles in our family. :smile1:
You don't buy pickles also? try once with rice then you will make it as a habit :D

images (1).jpeg
Ammachi's uppilitte manga - that was an emotion.... to visit grandparents during vacation just with the anticipation of tasting Grandma's year old Uppilitte mango. Omg the residual mango salt water is priceless - you can eat as many plates of rice as you want with just that nectar. And the best part, to take a bite of that mango- omg an explosion of flavours all in one bite.

തലെ ദിവസം ഉണ്ടാകുന്ന കഞ്ഞിയിൽ കുറച്ച് മാങ്ങ അച്ചാർ മിക്സ് ചെയ്ത് ഫ്രിഡ്ജിൽ വെച്ച് അടുത്ത ദിവസം പഴം കഞ്ഞിയായി ഒന്നു ട്രൈ ചെയ്തു നോക്ക് വേറെ ലെവലാ
Pazham kanji allada pazhaya kanji pazhakanji