• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Mails.

Aparnah

Favoured Frenzy
1 new notification.

I unlocked the phone quickly, noticing that one notification. A curiosity, happiness or excitement I don't know what was really inside me at that time. I felt a calmness in my heart, a pleasant feel, if I define it more. Slided the notification bar, as soon as I got it, I clicked on that, and the gmail icon popped up on the screen.

It's a message, rather a letter from an unknown, or the most known. Without wasting a second I started reading each words,

Appu,

How was your day? How's your health, your fever? Is everything alright? All going well on my side, I just came back from office read your mail, felt so content, waise, I was thinking does this emailing thing brought us a bit closer? What do you say? I'll think like yeah it is, just kidding.

Office was quite boring today, though your messages lightened me up still, something was dull, I missed your presence, though you're still close ( as you said once about your words )

Expecting your reply Appz!

With love,
Sid.

Sighed as I read his name, and a widened smile showed up on my face. Really isn't it so exciting, when it's a lots of words and lines, rather than small and short texts, those all which are used nowadays. I have no clue if I'm being a bit old school, whatever, I love it. This kind of waiting and the excitement while reading each words, the curiosity, thinking about what will be there written in it.

Siddi,

Everything alright rey, just a bit coughy and sneezy, hope will be alright soon, I'm taking medicines and yeah don't worry I'm on rest only. On the very first mail itself , I got that connection (something that you said before ) and you know it well right, that I love these mails, letters and things.

Don't be lazy, and make me as a reason for anything that you feel, please. And yeah the each word that I type is only from my heart only, I don't know if I can be genuine as same as, when I write a letter, but see now I swear, this is from that depth, I enjoy writing this, I enjoy knowing your things, It's like I'm there watching you.

Not making it more dramatic lol,
Yours,
Appu.

I replied to his mail and locked the phone. Took my journal, I wrote about letters and later emails, I wrote about my words, I wrote about the excitement, just like that I wrote,

" When there's someone to spare few minutes, share the whole things that happened in their life and make you live through it being a listener, and the other way around , isn't it really companionship meant as? "

I wrote it on that page bolding it with a sketch pen, and suddenly the phone beeped and as a reflex action my hand moved to grab it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~____________________________________________

From receiving letter posts while getting a job or maybe something else to emails. And now even to the other sources. If I ask, we all have written letters, we all have sent emails, doesn't that surprised, excited and contented you all, just like the way I felt everytime? share your experience and feelings!

Thank you for reading!

Appu.

1 new notification.

I unlocked the phone quickly, noticing that one notification. A curiosity, happiness or excitement I don't know what was really inside me at that time. I felt a calmness in my heart, a pleasant feel, if I define it more. Slided the notification bar, as soon as I got it, I clicked on that, and the gmail icon popped up on the screen.

It's a message, rather a letter from an unknown, or the most known. Without wasting a second I started reading each words,

Appu,

How was your day? How's your health, your fever? Is everything alright? All going well on my side, I just came back from office read your mail, felt so content, waise, I was thinking does this emailing thing brought us a bit closer? What do you say? I'll think like yeah it is, just kidding.

Office was quite boring today, though your messages lightened me up still, something was dull, I missed your presence, though you're still close ( as you said once about your words )

Expecting your reply Appz!

With love,
Sid.

Sighed as I read his name, and a widened smile showed up on my face. Really isn't it so exciting, when it's a lots of words and lines, rather than small and short texts, those all which are used nowadays. I have no clue if I'm being a bit old school, whatever, I love it. This kind of waiting and the excitement while reading each words, the curiosity, thinking about what will be there written in it.

Siddi,

Everything alright rey, just a bit coughy and sneezy, hope will be alright soon, I'm taking medicines and yeah don't worry I'm on rest only. On the very first mail itself , I got that connection (something that you said before ) and you know it well right, that I love these mails, letters and things.

Don't be lazy, and make me as a reason for anything that you feel, please. And yeah the each word that I type is only from my heart only, I don't know if I can be genuine as same as, when I write a letter, but see now I swear, this is from that depth, I enjoy writing this, I enjoy knowing your things, It's like I'm there watching you.

Not making it more dramatic lol,
Yours,
Appu.

I replied to his mail and locked the phone. Took my journal, I wrote about letters and later emails, I wrote about my words, I wrote about the excitement, just like that I wrote,

" When there's someone to spare few minutes, share the whole things that happened in their life and make you live through it being a listener, and the other way around , isn't it really companionship meant as? "

I wrote it on that page bolding it with a sketch pen, and suddenly the phone beeped and as a reflex action my hand moved to grab it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~____________________________________________

From receiving letter posts while getting a job or maybe something else to emails. And now even to the other sources. If I ask, we all have written letters, we all have sent emails, doesn't that surprised, excited and contented you all, just like the way I felt everytime? share your experience and feelings!

Thank you for reading!
Appu.
Wow Nice