• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Love is a beautiful person ❣️

Anaira_HH

Favoured Frenzy
IMG_5807.jpeg

She was always the one calling, texting and even chatting up on WhatsApp.

Each time she called him, it would take up to 3 missed calls before he would respond to the calls, and once he did, he would tell her that he was busy.

“I will call you back once I am done with what I am doing, you know my work is always demanding." He would always say.

And then, she would wait, like a groom waiting for his bride, hoping that he would call or at least send a text, but he never did.

And then, the next day, she would be the one to call again and try to express how she felt for being neglected and abandóned.

“You don't understand me at all. So, you can't even hold on for the one you claim to love, even when you know he is always busy?" He would always ask.

And then, she would feel guîlty, for being a partner who doesn't understand her love.

This continued for a while, and then, she wasn't taking it anymore. She was in a relationship, yet she appeared like a bèggar.

Always the one apologizing even when she ain't wrong, always the one calling, always the one texting, even when her messages get ignóred severally.

And then, one day, she woke up with a different kind of spirit. She told herself that she had had enough. So, she decided to take the bull by the horn.

It wasn't easy for her, but for the sake of her mental hèalth, she took the bold step.

So, she stópped calling, stópped texting and even stópped chatting.

She would come online, update her status, engage with friends and get busy with her purpose and pursuit.

At first, the guy felt she was just acting up.

“She will come back bègging, I know her, she can't live without me." He said to himself.

And then, he waited, for the day when she would come back to bèg and apologizè, for keeping silent on him.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks into months, yet she didn't show up with the apologies.

And then, one fateful day, he woke up to a shócking WhatsApp status.

It was a gallery of pre-wedding pictures posted on her status. His supposed partner would be getting married in a month time, to another man.

And for the first time, jèalousy welled up within him. He was so àngry that he couldn't wait for a minute before he put a call across to her.

“So, you have the gûts to chèat on me? After all we have been through together? You have the effontary to leave me for another man?" He asked her over the phone.

“Wait, you said after all we have been through together? Sorry to ask sir, you and who? So, all of a sudden, you are no longer busy at the office?

All of a sudden, you now have the time to call and ask questions? For the first time since we began our relationship?" She asked.

“But I loved you! I just didn't want to over show it. I just wanted you to be the one doing all of the calling, so you won't slîp off my hands." He explained.

And then, her fiance who has been listening to their conversation took the phone from her. “Baibe, allow me to handle this matter, please." He said to her.

And then, he spoke to the guy:

“So, you intentionally allowed my woman to sûffer? The lady that loved you with everything she had. She was willing to dîe for you.

You allowed her to go through hèll, because you felt you could ride her? Well, thank you for doing all of those things. I never would have met her if you had treated her right.

I hope to have you attend our wedding. I owe you a bottle of wine for gifting me an Angel." He smiled as he ended the call.

And then, he gazed upon his beautiful woman and said to her,

“I am sorry for all the things you passed though in his hands. You deserve the world, and I promise to create a heaven on earth in our marriage. I love you."

And they held hands and walked into their Pastor's office for their premarital counseling classes.

Love is a beautiful person ❣️

Don't trèat the one that loves you with dîsdain, you may never have the opportunity to love them right again.

You deserve someone who is willing to be with you, despite their busy schedules.

Your marriage will thrive ❤️