• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Lost.

Aparnah

Favoured Frenzy
To the friend I lost,

Your absence echoes like a hollowed shore,
A joy that once filled my heart to the core,
Now shadows linger, a haunting refrain,
Where laughter and memories once remained.

We won't share whispers in the dead of night,
Or laugh until tears stream down our faces bright.
Just silent glances, a fleeting sigh,
As we pass by, like strangers, and wonder why.

You taught me strength in darkest times,
And yes, we fought, but love entwined in rhymes.
You loved me deeply, with a gentle touch,
And I loved you more, with each passing clutch.

But now I pushed you away, with a heavy heart,
A choice I made, a brand new start.
As you deserve a love that's whole and true,
While my heart starts to break, and I'm left feeling blue.

with love,
yours only,
____________♡!

We know the value of the one
When we lost them ....!

To the friend I lost,

with love,
yours only,
____________♡!
I can understand your pain:speechless1:
*A_AICS

To the friend I lost,

with love,
yours only,
____________♡!
its good that you had a fresh start

To the friend I lost,

with love,
yours only,
____________♡!
At such points in our life we should ask ourselves whether we lost this friend or replaced him/her!!

One might think that they haven't done anything to replace a friend but actions speak a lot than words.

And as someone said the person might have felt that insignificance in his/her friend's life and decided to withdraw themselves (maybe)

I don't think your friend is that stupid to not understand when you are trying to push away. As I have known you for sometime I myself know at times when you try to do that, so this person might not be that stupid!!

And no one can decide what the other person deserves, that decision belongs to the concerned person!!

So after saying all these, the question still lingers "why do you think you lost this person?"
If you can't find the answer to this question where you actually a friend at all¿?
(shrug of shoulders)

To the friend I lost,

with love,
yours only,
____________♡!
Not lost yet stays hidden ,give it time for that time heals some bonds are right back as we open our thoughts through words .

I can feel the pain... But it's not the end ... Just console your heavy heart with memories and reserve their place in your heart ...

Thank you for your words. You're right; no one can decide what someone else deserves. Anyways at this times, I only can do is that thank him for every things he did.
At such points in our life we should ask ourselves whether we lost this friend or replaced him/her!!

One might think that they haven't done anything to replace a friend but actions speak a lot than words.

And as someone said the person might have felt that insignificance in his/her friend's life and decided to withdraw themselves (maybe)

I don't think your friend is that stupid to not understand when you are trying to push away. As I have known you for sometime I myself know at times when you try to do that, so this person might not be that stupid!!

And no one can decide what the other person deserves, that decision belongs to the concerned person!!

So after saying all these, the question still lingers "why do you think you lost this person?"
If you can't find the answer to this question where you actually a friend at all¿?
(shrug of shoulders)

Thank you for your words. You're right; no one can decide what someone else deserves. Anyways at this times, I only can do is that thank him for every things he did.
He might have been reading all these and thinking to himself that you pushed him away by choosing someone else.
He might be thinking that he was the only one who got left out because of your "self finding" fascade.
He might be also thinking that to get him out of ur life u had to ghost him and tell lies to which he might reply with those two simple magical words starting with f and ending with f :angel:

He might have been reading all these and thinking to himself that you pushed him away by choosing someone else.
He might be thinking that he was the only one who got left out because of your "self finding" fascade.
He might be also thinking that to get him out of ur life u had to ghost him and tell lies to which he might reply with those two simple magical words starting with f and ending with f :angel:
As you said " he might be thinking ", those might be are his thoughts, just his. You by saying 'might' and thinking about his thoughts, I can feel your vast mind, anyways did 'you' gotta understand what I said or like have you really thought from my side?

As you said " he might be thinking ", those might be are his thoughts, just his. You by saying 'might' and thinking about his thoughts, I can feel your vast mind, anyways did 'you' gotta understand what I said or like have you really thought from my side?
You know how much I think from the other person's shoes every single time but this time I don't think you have much of a ground to stand on let alone place those shoes!!

And deep down you know it as well. It seems like you are in denial and just don't want to admit it!!

I always take ur side no matter the odds but this was just wrong to the extent that I couldn't even think about taking your side!!