• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Lost Love

EROS

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
Walking down this familiar street, a bittersweet ache settles in my heart.
Every corner whispers memories of us, laughter echoing in the breeze.
Time has moved on, and I've come to accept what is, but a part of me still wonders what could have been.
Even though we're no longer together, the joy you brought into my life remains a cherished treasure.
You'll forever hold a place in the melody of my heart, a lost love, a bittersweet refrain.

images - 2024-07-01T184153.313.jpeg

Time has moved on, and I've come to accept what is, but a part of me still wonders what could have been.
Even though we're no longer together, the joy you brought into my life remains a cherished treasure.
You'll forever hold a place in the melody of my heart, a lost love, a bittersweet refrain.

View attachment 246990
Nice buddy...

View attachment 246990
Love is never lost or gained, only person changes but feeling will always be there

View attachment 246990
Very nice

View attachment 246990
Lots of love for a person but the person left.
Now I cry thinking where do I dump the love I have for
her.
For not this love belong to anyone else.
For not I'll be able to give it to someone else.

Her memories haunt me
And I wait and wait till those memories fade away.
For the memories I made with
her were so beautiful
For I will not be able to make any new memories with someone new
And I wait and wait till then end of times
For me to fade away

For me to be with her and only her forever and ever

View attachment 246990
8bf3e936-7024-491a-9cb5-1e0d1dd47950_498x280.gif

View attachment 246990
2186dc32eb5847bcabca66f90a9e1a7f.gif

View attachment 246990
Nice One Bro