• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

nitzzz

Epic Legend
Loneliness feels like sinking into an endless ocean, surrounded by silence but screaming inside. It’s not the absence of people, but the absence of someone who truly sees you. Some days, it’s bearable, other days it crushes your soul. You long for a voice, a presence, someone to say, "I’m here, and I care." Until then, you float in the emptiness, hoping to be found.

Loneliness feels like sinking into an endless ocean, surrounded by silence but screaming inside. It’s not the absence of people, but the absence of someone who truly sees you. Some days, it’s bearable, other days it crushes your soul. You long for a voice, a presence, someone to say, "I’m here, and I care." Until then, you float in the emptiness, hoping to be found.
Lemme complain first, hadn't tagged me :emo: (just kidding aah:giggle:)

Loneliness, of course it's painful, surging deep down us, making us feel frustrated, sad and a bit annoyed. I believe like, meet lots and lots of people, don't stick on to the limited friend's circle. If there are many who are behind you, as your friends, at least some of them will be that voice'.

This shall pass away nothing is permanent

Lemme complain first, hadn't tagged me :emo: (just kidding aah:giggle:)

Loneliness, of course it's painful, surging deep down us, making us feel frustrated, sad and a bit annoyed. I believe like, meet lots and lots of people, don't stick on to the limited friend's circle. If there are many who are behind you, as your friends, at least some of them will be that voice'.9
Beautifully said! It’s so true that expanding our circle can bring unexpected support and comfort. Sometimes, all it takes is one of those new voices to make us feel seen and heard again. Your words are like a warm reminder that we don't have to face loneliness alone. Thank you for sharing this thoughtful perspective

loneliness is a truth which everyone have to face some day in life

I don't know what to say because I'm so good with being alone.
*A_AICS

Loneliness is something that comes once in everyone's life. It feels very bad, but sometimes when we give ourselves time to be alone, we emerge brighter. And this is the truth of life.

:facepalm::relieved:

Sometimes the solitude is a blessing but at times it feels to empty when we are in deep search of a peer to share our thoughts and words which sometimes burdens us with thought of what shall I do , just take time and let time heal all the wounds and come back stronger and better :angel:

Sometimes the solitude is a blessing but at times it feels to empty when we are in deep search of a peer to share our thoughts and words which sometimes burdens us with thought of what shall I do , just take time and let time heal all the wounds and come back stronger and better :angel:
Indeed, solitude can offer clarity and peace, but it's natural to long for companionship during challenging times. Sometimes the weight of ones own thoughts can feel overwhelming, yet it's in these moments of stillness that we find our true strength. Trusting in the healing power of time, and knowing that this phase will pass. I need to emerge stronger, wiser, and more resilient, ready to face whatever comes next with renewed energy