• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Long distance love

Hadiya

Epic Legend
Posting Freak
The distance is only temporary because my heart keeps beating for the most awesome person in the whole world. Forget the miles between us you will be there, and I will be here, but our hearts will still beat for each other.You are far away from me, but it didn't change what I feel for you. There is nothing I can do even if I miss you than to wait for your return. I miss you with all of me, and I am sure nothing can measure the happiness in my heart when you come back to me."I'll always pray to see you soon because my heart misses you with the passing of each seconds,
You're my person The person I can't live without, the person I cant stay mad at, and the person that supports me in everything that I do...
❤️IMG_5308.jpeg

The distance is only temporary because my heart keeps beating for the most awesome person in the whole world. Forget the miles between us you will be there, and I will be here, but our hearts will still beat for each other.You are far away from me, but it didn't change what I feel for you. There is nothing I can do even if I miss you than to wait for your return. I miss you with all of me, and I am sure nothing can measure the happiness in my heart when you come back to me."I'll always pray to see you soon because my heart misses you with the passing of each seconds,
You're my person The person I can't live without, the person I cant stay mad at, and the person that supports me in everything that I do...
❤️View attachment 266903
Awww thats heart touching.
That's a beautifully positive outlook! Waiting for love, especially when both share the same mindset and connection, makes the distance seem insignificant. With technology bridging gaps, such bonds can thrive across miles. Best of luck to you and anyone experiencing this journey

Awww thats heart touching.
That's a beautifully positive outlook! Waiting for love, especially when both share the same mindset and connection, makes the distance seem insignificant. With technology bridging gaps, such bonds can thrive across miles. Best of luck to you and anyone experiencing this journey
❤️

❤️View attachment 266903
Distance doesn't matter, if we are loyal to each other

❤️View attachment 266903
Distance relationship, i would say... ലോകത്തിലെ ഏറ്റവും മനോഹരമായ ബന്ധം ♥️ അവർ കൂടെ ഇല്ലെങ്കിലും ചില നിമിഷം അവരും ആയുള്ള നിമിഷങ്ങൾ ഓർത്തു നമ്മുടെ മുഖത്തു ഒരു ചെറു പുഞ്ചരി വിടരും.. അതാണ് സ്നേഹം... I really miss someone..

❤️View attachment 266903
Technology is advancing, there are experiments of teleporting happening. Once success it will change all our concepts of distant relationship

Technology is advancing, there are experiments of teleporting happening. Once success it will change all our concepts of distant relationship
Yes, teleportation technology has the potential to revolutionize various aspects of our lives Long-distance relationships would become obsolete.

Distance relationship, i would say... ലോകത്തിലെ ഏറ്റവും മനോഹരമായ ബന്ധം ♥️ അവർ കൂടെ ഇല്ലെങ്കിലും ചില നിമിഷം അവരും ആയുള്ള നിമിഷങ്ങൾ ഓർത്തു നമ്മുടെ മുഖത്തു ഒരു ചെറു പുഞ്ചരി വിടരും.. അതാണ് സ്നേഹം... I really miss someone..
Missing someone can be bittersweet, but it's a reminder that you have someone special to care about. Hold onto those memories and the love you share.

❤️View attachment 266903
cool.:cool:

❤️View attachment 266903
LOVING SOMEONE YOU DON'T SEE EVERY DAY IS NOT A BAD THING. IT'S JUST A PROOF THAT LOVE IS NOT IN SIGHT BUT IN THE HEART.
*A_AICS