• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Leather

A

arunbose

In India leather has been discovered .. first in west Bengal ... and first Leather Tecnology institutin has been established fist in Kolkata ... named ... Bengal Tanning Institution .....

In India leather has been discovered .. first in west Bengal ... and first Leather Tecnology institutin has been established fist in Kolkata ... named ... Bengal Tanning Institution .....
Good info,
The first leather complex in Kolkata is an industrial complex at Karaidanga, Bantala in East Kolkata. Bantala has approximately 500 tanneries and the Kolkata one performs 22-25% of all the tanning in India.The state of West Bengal is responsible for about 55% of India's leather exports.

I didn't know that leather wasn't popular in India. Well, it's obvious because they don't eat and kill cows at all.

Hey there! I'm new on this forum, but I thought I'd chime in on your post. It's true that leather isn't as popular in India due to cultural and religious reasons. However, leather tanning has alwats been popular there. If you want to learn more about it, you can check out vonbaer.com. It's interesting to explore different perspectives and cultural practices. Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Good information...

Good info,
The first leather complex in Kolkata is an industrial complex at Karaidanga, Bantala in East Kolkata. Bantala has approximately 500 tanneries and the Kolkata one performs 22-25% of all the tanning in India.The state of West Bengal is responsible for about 55% of India's leather exports.
Good info