• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

KKR became the IPL 2024 champion for the third time

subsar

Want to touch the Moon
Senior's
Chat Pro User
KKR became the IPL 2024 champion for the third time. In the final match of the IPL 2024 yesterday, Kolkata Knight Rider defeated SRH. KKR showed dominance and won the match. Despite showing dominance throughout the match, yesterday was not the day of SRH. This IPL they played the worst in the final match. Congratulations to Kolkata Knight Riders. Expect better play from KKR in future.

1716784175954.png

KKR became the IPL 2024 champion for the third time. In the final match of the IPL 2024 yesterday, Kolkata Knight Rider defeated SRH. KKR showed dominance and won the match. Despite showing dominance throughout the match, yesterday was not the day of SRH. This IPL they played the worst in the final match. Congratulations to Kolkata Knight Riders. Expect better play from KKR in future.

View attachment 239079
Mitchell Starc has shown extraordinary talent in the last two matches. A lot of jokes were made about him and he gave a worthy reply. I want to bow my head and show respect to the whole team and Gautam Gambhir.images (25).jpeg

Mitchell Starc has shown extraordinary talent in the last two matches. A lot of jokes were made about him and he gave a worthy reply. I want to bow my head and show respect to the whole team and Gautam Gambhir.
Yes, you are right. In previous matches when he came to bowl I would have assumed he would give 15 runs.

Yes, you are right. In previous matches when he came to bowl I would have assumed he would give 15 runs.
You are right, he used to give 15-20 runs. I thought what did KKR do ? Was it a wrong decision by KKR ? But big players work in big places and that's what Mitchell Starc has done.:clapping::fingercross::smoking:

You are right, he used to give 15-20 runs. I thought what did KKR do ? Was it a wrong decision by KKR ? But big players work in big places and that's what Mitchell Starc has done.:clapping::fingercross::smoking:
Yes, Those days were a nightmare for Mitchell Struck. It is KKR's blessing that he has returned to his glory

View attachment 239079
Hip hip hurray For KKR

View attachment 239079
I am so happy to hear that. I heard that Gambhir is now set to replace Dravid as Team India's head coach.