• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Kindly pls conform me

Jawad

Epic Legend
9 month back by mistake i put snap id on wall its happend by mistake and i say that its my mistake and its never happend again in my life and even im asking with @Hades sir he say me talk with pink candy she tell u amd i msg pinkcandy maam 100 time but she no reply me and she dont tell me i can get my badge back or on pls staff members kindly tell me i can get back my badge or not bcz after say sorry for that mistake i cant get my badge back so i dont need more on this site and y no one tell me here i can get back my badge or not even im asking still last 4 month kindly pls for give me and give me my badge back if u not give me back tell me clearly so i left the side pls just give me a single answer im old user i have rights admins make me conform that @Hades @Administrator @Somaiya Karn @Pinkcandy @Nilaani @JUPITER @kannaa

Okay ,this was actually done 2-3 times by you. I will give u a chance to get the badge once we shift to that UI completely.

And dont talk about rights , nobody is entitled tp anything here except for virtual sex !

Okay ,this was actually done 2-3 times by you. I will give u a chance to get the badge once we shift to that UI completely.

And dont talk about rights , nobody is entitled tp anything here except for virtual sex !
Can u prove it here on front of all
???

I wanna see where i do virtual sex and etc from u say

Have you done anything to deserve your badge back because like @Pinkcandy said nobody is entitled to anything here except chatting and having fun . you dont have rights to break chat rules ,abuse or even bully others . badges are not given ,they are like respect they are to be earnt ,so can you prove other then being a long time users you have earnt the right for us to respect you with a badge that represent the site above anything else ,the badge only proves that you earnt the right to being a decent chat user

so Far all you have done is whine and complain and TRY and bully us to give it back to you but you see we dont give it to those who ask for it ,we give it to those who we think have earnt it

every time you posted about it i believe you got told the same thing so suggest you think about that and why you think you deserve it because from what i am seeing you DONT

We are entitled to virtual sex? Ok I'm definitely trying that out later on :holiday: :Dream1: