• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Justice Over Judgment

JalJala

Epic Legend
Senior's
Justice is present, simply what is,
Unmoved by the past or what might exist.
It doesn’t compare, it doesn’t sway,
It’s the truth of now, clear as day.

Judgment looks back or dreams ahead,
Creating divisions, filling with dread.
Justice sees only as things stand,
It’s the truth, not planned by hand.

Judgment recalls, it weighs, it debates,
But justice just is, it neither waits nor hesitates.
No sides to take, no battles to choose,
Justice is what’s real, without a ruse.

So let go of judgment’s tiring chase,
And witness justice in a peaceful place.
In the quiet where truth is seen,
Justice shines, steady and serene.

Nice as always...

Your poem beautifully contrasts justice and judgment, highlighting their distinct approaches.. encourages us to let go of judgment's burdens and embrace justice's peaceful, truth-revealing nature.. By doing so, we can find serenity in the quiet contemplation of what is, rather than getting caught up in the turmoil of judgment..
Well-crafted and thought-provoking..!!
justice^^ steadily and serenely, revealing truth in quiet contemplation..
judgement^^Weighs and compares, often leading to bias and uncertainty..Tiring and chasing, judgment can be a never-ending cycle...

Your poem beautifully contrasts justice and judgment, highlighting their distinct approaches.. encourages us to let go of judgment's burdens and embrace justice's peaceful, truth-revealing nature.. By doing so, we can find serenity in the quiet contemplation of what is, rather than getting caught up in the turmoil of judgment..
Well-crafted and thought-provoking..!!
justice^^ steadily and serenely, revealing truth in quiet contemplation..
judgement^^Weighs and compares, often leading to bias and uncertainty..Tiring and chasing, judgment can be a never-ending cycle...
Thank you so much for your insightful reflection on my poem! I'm glad the contrast between justice and judgment resonated with you. I want to share one thing: instead of saying "We can find serenity in the quiet contemplation of what is," I would suggest that "serenity is always seen or witnessed as it is." When we try to "find" serenity, it can lead us back into a loop of thinking and searching, which can become an idea or illusion. But when we "see" or "witness" serenity as it is, we connect with the present moment, which embodies love—a living fact. It’s more about being present and seeing things as they are, rather than searching or contemplating.

I see "thought" and the "thinker" as illusions or ideas that create self-centeredness, which is at the root of many conflicts in life. This is why I am cautious about "thought," and most of my quotes and poems are based on facts.

I really appreciate your kind words and the depth of your observation on the poem!

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your insightful reflection on my poem! I'm glad the contrast between justice and judgment resonated with you. I want to share one thing: instead of saying "We can find serenity in the quiet contemplation of what is," I would suggest that "serenity is always seen or witnessed as it is." When we try to "find" serenity, it can lead us back into a loop of thinking and searching, which can become an idea or illusion. But when we "see" or "witness" serenity as it is, we connect with the present moment, which embodies love—a living fact. It’s more about being present and seeing things as they are, rather than searching or contemplating.

I see "thought" and the "thinker" as illusions or ideas that create self-centeredness, which is at the root of many conflicts in life. This is why I am cautious about "thought," and most of my quotes and poems are based on facts.

I really appreciate your kind words and the depth of your observation on the poem!
Your perspective on thought and the thinker as potential illusions or ideas that can create self-centeredness is intriguing. It resonates with philosophical and spiritual traditions that emphasize the limitations of the thinking mind and the importance of direct experience..Your approach to focusing on facts and direct experience in your quotes and poems is refreshing and thought-provoking.. It encourages readers to engage with reality beyond the confines of thought and intellectual constructs.

Thank you for sharing your insights and for creating a poem that inspires meaningful reflection and discussion..!!

Your perspective on thought and the thinker as potential illusions or ideas that can create self-centeredness is intriguing. It resonates with philosophical and spiritual traditions that emphasize the limitations of the thinking mind and the importance of direct experience..Your approach to focusing on facts and direct experience in your quotes and poems is refreshing and thought-provoking.. It encourages readers to engage with reality beyond the confines of thought and intellectual constructs.

Thank you for sharing your insights and for creating a poem that inspires meaningful reflection and discussion..!!
It’s nice to see that your observations are so thorough. Thank you again for engaging deeply with the poem,

Very nice bro keep it up :heart1: :clapping:

You have a good head on your shoulders.:fingercross:
*A_AICS

Your poems are super fantastic:heart1: