• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Just Imagine

Imagine, When You Secure Good Rank Then You Stand Among Thousands Of People's , Everyone Stands To Show Respect For You And You Feel Proud Yourself....

Best Regards!! :)
No, it's not right to think like that, it's not right to act like that.
Everyone should be treated equally, at the end of the day we humans forget that again and again.

Imagine, When You Secure Good Rank Then You Stand Among Thousands Of People's , Everyone Stands To Show Respect For You And You Feel Proud Yourself....

never got that opportunity to score good ranks but i always feel jealous about guys scoring first rank since all girls think he is a go to person for clearing any doubts :nerdy:

I haven't had a chance to get a good rank yet, and I think it's nice to get a low rank, but to get a high rank makes other people jealous...they always want to harm and lower the rank from top to bottom.

Sadly and unfortunately the statement is true though I don't agree with it personally. But again as Darwin's theory of evolution talks about " survival of the fittest " , the same is sort of valid for life , education and career. At the end of the day a doorman salutes people who walk in and not vice versa. Just giving an analogy with no offence to any profession.

Imagine, u r connected to all..
And after some months or years u r leaving the place...
And a farewell function is organised for u..
U r standing tand talking with everyone...

Everyone is wishing Good luck to you even those too who feel jealous or don't like u...

And finally u get momento with a cheers...

Then it feels proud..:):inlove: