• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Journey Times....... Second part

Choudhary_

Wellknown Ace
Here we goes ladies and gentlemen I'm back again with new story of mine while I was traveling by train. So for exams I have to travel from one city to another one this time I started travelling with my mom because I was not at home town is was with my mom and dad who live in another city for earning money my mom have to go village and my exam city was in mid of my mom's journey.
c530338a0190d338d6eb0c1d846a4ef2.jpg
My uncle came with us till railways station train was on the time I entered in my coach find seat and then we place our luggage and sit down my berth was upper one and my mom's berth was middle one. After an hour we had dinner and sleep down on our specific seat. Mostly I don't sleep while travel in train idk why it happens with me. I was waiting for ticket checker but that day he come late in night while I was using my phone. He was angry because some idiot makes him angry so he was in fury.
This journey was not so interesting like last one I slept around 1 am and then wakes up at 6 am. Out stopage was far at that time so I keep laying down on berth after sometime I wake up and wash my face and that time our stopage was near. After journey of 13 hours we step down from train and started moving to bus stop because my mom has to go village and my exam city was exact that city where we step down. I make my mom to catch the bus then I started roaming here and there. While roaming I was talking with my sister over the call and a person came.
3264ed48bb9db097085ff8c67caee24a.jpg

( Same this type of dressing sense)

he was pretending that he is devotee of god. He asked me for money on the name of god so I gave him 10 rupees. After that
He said " Give me the biggest note which u have "
I took out a 500 rupee note with note of 200 also he takes 200 note and then he folded it in shape of square and started chanting mantras.
He said " Baba will bless you ...you will achieve your goals."
I said " okay "
After that he started walking
I called him " Where is my 200 rupee note ?"
He said " That's for offspring"
I said " I'll go myself and do these things in temple"
He said " You become angry ?"
I said "Yes I'm give my money back how will I go home back?"
After an argument he gave my money back...

After baba I met a beautiful woman with a kid in her lap and she asked for money while was bringing something to eat. I gave her one rupee coin.
She said " Give me 10 rupees"
I was surprised how she can ask like that ?? Am I her husband ?? Or I earn for her?? I left her at that place.

I return back at railway station where I was having breakfast so an old woman came and asked for money I refused to give then
She said " Give me a chapati "
I gave here one I was having breakfast with chapati and dahi
She asked " Give me vegetable too "

I said " I'm having with dahi from where I get vegetable for you?" She left.
I also left for my exam....
2707f0af4d6b0ce7de65a7c66e61f381.jpg

Here we goes ladies and gentlemen I'm back again with new story of mine while I was traveling by train. So for exams I have to travel from one city to another one this time I started travelling with my mom because I was not at home town is was with my mom and dad who live in another city for earning money my mom have to go village and my exam city was in mid of my mom's journey.
View attachment 265856
My uncle came with us till railways station train was on the time I entered in my coach find seat and then we place our luggage and sit down my berth was upper one and my mom's berth was middle one. After an hour we had dinner and sleep down on our specific seat. Mostly I don't sleep while travel in train idk why it happens with me. I was waiting for ticket checker but that day he come late in night while I was using my phone. He was angry because some idiot makes him angry so he was in fury.
This journey was not so interesting like last one I slept around 1 am and then wakes up at 6 am. Out stopage was far at that time so I keep laying down on berth after sometime I wake up and wash my face and that time our stopage was near. After journey of 13 hours we step down from train and started moving to bus stop because my mom has to go village and my exam city was exact that city where we step down. I make my mom to catch the bus then I started roaming here and there. While roaming I was talking with my sister over the call and a person came.
View attachment 265858

he was pretending that he is devotee of god. He asked me for money on the name of god so I gave him 10 rupees. After that
I took out a 500 rupee note with note of 200 also he takes 200 note and then he folded it in shape of square and started chanting mantras.
I said " okay "

After baba I met a beautiful woman with a kid in her lap and she asked for money while was bringing something to eat. I gave her one rupee coin.
I was surprised how she can ask like that ?? Am I her husband ?? Or I earn for her?? I left her at that place.

I return back at railway station where I was having breakfast so an old woman came and asked for money I refused to give then

View attachment 265857
Absolutely loved the vibe of your story, I mean, 'a train-story'! The words flow so nicely with the visuals. Just a little tweak on the tenses, and it’ll be next level dear, improving the overall quality of the language.
Loved reading it! Hoping that the next part would be more adventurous! :heart1:

#ElarA

Absolutely loved the vibe of your story, I mean, 'a train-story'! The words flow so nicely with the visuals. Just a little tweak on the tenses, and it’ll be next level dear, improving the overall quality of the language.
Loved reading it! Hoping that the next part would be more adventurous! :heart1:

#ElarA
Thaks for your suggestion and reviews I'm working on my English and next part will be after a month because I'm not traveling now

Thaks for your suggestion and reviews I'm working on my English and next part will be after a month because I'm not traveling now
:Like:Take your time with the next part; we’ll be here and can’t wait to see what you create! Keep up the awesome plot!

#ELarA

View attachment 265856
View attachment 265858

I said " okay "

View attachment 265857
Nice story telling :Like: