• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Journey Times - first part

Choudhary_

Novice Sprinter
Well I use to travel mostly from one place to another and then return back to my last place but It happens twice or thrice a year. Now this time I'm traveling from last 2 months and I visited a place twice or thrice. I travel mostly by train because I travel continue 14 hours.
Once I was traveling to a city for my exam then me and my cousin brother were together in train. My ticket was reserved for sleeper class and his ticket was of general class coach but we both were in sleeper class and it was night time when our journey started. We were afraid of ticket collector because by bro has general class ticket but he was in sleeper class with me and some beautiful girls were distracting us. That night was full of fears because in my coach 6 or 7 passenger are those whose tickets were on waiting for confirmation but they were travelling in sleeper coach ticket checker comes first when my brother was sleeping and I was busy on phone ticket checker checked their ticket and drama started.
I said to my bro that " Get up! Ticket checker is here "
he gets up and went to toilet and came back. He met ticket checker and told him that I have general class ticket and my bro has sleeper class ticket. Ticket checker suggested him to go in general class.....he told this

I scolded him that "why you told him?? Did he asked you about ?? "

He said "no he didn't asked".

After this he moved back three coaches and I started finding him in train after a long walk I met him and take him along with him and suggested him to sleep no one will disturb us. That night I slept only for 2 hours.
I was laying on other's seat full night in morning time when I get up a girl came and sit on that seat on which I was sleeping and my bro was also sleeping. There was no place for me to sit I use to stand close to the door after sometime my bro get up and I sat down on his seat. After sometime that girl also stand up and she was going to toilet and I was seating on his opposite seat .

she asked me "Are you here ?? I'm going to washroom take care of my luggage"

I said " okay I'll".

But unfortunately a couple entered in train with their kids their kids occupied that girl seat which asked me to take care of luggage. After sometime they left seat and that girl go back on her seat. He was looking at me ...after a sometime we reached our destination and that girl keep looking at me .....

Will bring next part soon ..
See you all bye bye ..!!

Well I use to travel mostly from one place to another and then return back to my last place but It happens twice or thrice a year. Now this time I'm traveling from last 2 months and I visited a place twice or thrice. I travel mostly by train because I travel continue 14 hours.
Once I was traveling to a city for my exam then me and my cousin brother were together in train. My ticket was reserved for sleeper class and his ticket was of general class coach but we both were in sleeper class and it was night time when our journey started. We were afraid of ticket collector because by bro has general class ticket but he was in sleeper class with me and some beautiful girls were distracting us. That night was full of fears because in my coach 6 or 7 passenger are those whose tickets were on waiting for confirmation but they were travelling in sleeper coach ticket checker comes first when my brother was sleeping and I was busy on phone ticket checker checked their ticket and drama started.
he gets up and went to toilet and came back. He met ticket checker and told him that I have general class ticket and my bro has sleeper class ticket. Ticket checker suggested him to go in general class.....he told this

After this he moved back three coaches and I started finding him in train after a long walk I met him and take him along with him and suggested him to sleep no one will disturb us. That night I slept only for 2 hours.
I was laying on other's seat full night in morning time when I get up a girl came and sit on that seat on which I was sleeping and my bro was also sleeping. There was no place for me to sit I use to stand close to the door after sometime my bro get up and I sat down on his seat. After sometime that girl also stand up and she was going to toilet and I was seating on his opposite seat .

I said " okay I'll".

But unfortunately a couple entered in train with their kids their kids occupied that girl seat which asked me to take care of luggage. After sometime they left seat and that girl go back on her seat. He was looking at me ...after a sometime we reached our destination and that girl keep looking at me .....

See you all bye bye ..!!
I also like traveling by train. Sitting next to the window and feeling the nature outside is a different pleasure....
*A_AICS

I said " okay I'll".

See you all bye bye ..!!
S Train journey always carry a beautiful ❤️ memories inside me
Even though it's general r reserved ones
Moving train along with nature will give birth to the lyricist inside ours 1000155383.gif