• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed Its All About REPORTING !

M

MillaN

Nothing new but, things need to get brushed to, those who are amateurs in using REPORT OPTION and So this thread.

Straight to point >> THE REPORT BUTTON

Before that, I would like to thank BLUE HAND. Those who are so impatiently spamming on the wall have never stayed for initial mutes. Those who waits and spams are taken care of staffs on the other hand anyways.
And Profile posts in forum is well managed . Good work users.​

When you use the report option over a wall convo or private message , the staffs can look over and would take action accordingly. DONT REPEAT REPORTING THE SAME CONTENT > it is spamming too.

U NEED/SHOULD USE REPORT BUTTON when you are spotting,

• Being in an adult chat, kids who are below 18 years old are not allowed.
    • Even if they play dramas saying, " WE HAVE SEXUAL FEELINGS TOO "
    • And who are asking for school kids, teens below 18 just for their fantasy and whoever asking for such role plays would not be encouraged.
    • Keeping kid's images in profile pics or sharing them, is not encouraged.
  • Posting IDs on the wall and keeping IDs in their profile ( whereby, tele, gchat, gmail, intsa, snap, sky phone, ETCs )
  • Other chat site names improvising in their profile, wall and in private chats
  • Abusing includes,
    • Malediction as Harrasments with any inappropriate words
    • Whomsoever trying to provoke other user with foul words
    • When SHE/HE is rude and forcing when you answer them NO
    • Grooming, adult abusers who try to use this false sense of trust, praising with sweet words to trick someone into sexual abuse.
  • Behaviors that are intentionally manipulating, intimidating and threatening the victim( USERS) to entrap them financially. So don't encourage those who are asking for money.
    • When someone asks for recharge
    • Exam fees, medical expenses lmao
    • Paid nude call advertisements ( virtual sex satisfaction does not need money in return )
  • INCEST
    • Once a taboo takes root in a culture, it tends to maintain itself via inertia !
    • Even though it is virtual , it is unethical and immoral. A strict NO to incest roleplays, incestuous nicknames.
    • Virtual games tend to stick with brain, make it to move morally.
  • Spamming with the same repeated texts, images, and ads ( without communicating in wall, ONLY THE ADS ) in a minute
  • Posting Mobile numbers
  • If you have gone through filtered words, try not to use them, our language has plenty of words as substitute . Learn them .
  • Religious and Political thoughts and discussions
    • Discussing about them usually works like a vicious circle of reinforcement of the conversational pattern that provokes disharmony and discord. For controversies, that is often as far as things ever get.
  • Cybercrime , cyberbullying, defamation, and sextortion, are important to consider when you are relying in a virtual platform.

THINK TWICE BEFORE REPORTING. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR REPORTS.

Unwanted reporting is unpleasant, where u need to face the consequences for falsely accusing a user.

HAPPY REPORTING !

Sharing your personal informations, passwords and images is not adviced. It may be misused and blackmailed.

Whenever posting an image in a public forum, turn off the location in your camera setting and ensure the details of your location is not shared along with ur image. (Check for the details option before sending)

TRY NOT TO CRITICIZE AND PROVOKE USERS . That is not a healthy way of promoting conversations in a public forum. Making someone feel inferior is not actually superiority.

FOLLOW CHAT BOT ^ IT HOLDS COMPLETE RULE BOOK.

These are things which I have seen , learnt and gone through. And It would be helpful if staffs acknowledge the users what I have missed.

ZOZO is a place is sexplore ,to spend some peaceful time virtually. Use accordingly.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing new but, things need to get brushed to, those who are amateurs in using REPORT OPTION and So this thread.

Before that, I would like to thank BLUE HAND. Those who are so impatiently spamming on the wall have never stayed for initial mutes. Those who waits and spams are taken care of staffs on the other hand anyways.

When you use the report option over a wall convo or private message , the staffs can look over and would take action accordingly. DONT REPEAT REPORTING THE SAME CONTENT > it is spamming too.

• And who are asking for school kids, teens below 18 just for their fantasy and whoever asking for such role plays would not be encouraged.
  • Posting IDs on the wall and keeping IDs in their profile ( whereby, tele, gchat, gmail, intsa, snap, sky phone, ETCs )
  • Abusing includes,
    • Grooming, adult abusers who try to use this false sense of trust, praising with sweet words to trick someone into sexual abuse.
  • Behaviors that are intentionally manipulating, intimidating and threatening the victim( USERS) to entrap them financially. So don't encourage those who are asking for money.
    • Paid nude call advertisements ( virtual sex satisfaction does not need money in return )
  • INCEST
    • Once a taboo takes root in a culture, it tends to maintain itself via inertia !
    • Even though it is virtual , it is unethical and immoral. A strict NO to incest roleplays, incestuous nicknames.
  • Spamming with the same repeated texts, images, and ads ( without communicating in wall, ONLY THE ADS ) in a minute
  • Posting Mobile numbers
  • If you have gone through filtered words, try not to use them, our language has plenty of words as substitute . Learn them .
    • Discussing about them usually works like a vicious circle of reinforcement of the conversational pattern that provokes disharmony and discord. For controversies, that is often as far as things ever get.
  • Cybercrime , cyberbullying, defamation, and sextortion, are important to consider when you are relying in a virtual platform.

Unwanted reporting is unpleasant, where u need to face the consequences for falsely accusing a user.

HAPPY REPORTING !

Sharing your personal informations, passwords and images is not adviced. It may be misused and blackmailed.

Whenever posting an image in a public forum, turn off the location in your camera setting and ensure the details of your location is not shared along with ur image. (Check for the details option before sending)

TRY NOT TO CRITICIZE AND PROVOKE USERS . That is not a healthy way of promoting conversations in a public forum. Making someone feel inferior is not actually superiority.

These are things which I have seen , learnt and gone through. And It would be helpful if staffs acknowledge the users what I have missed.

ZOZO is a place is sexplore ,to spend some peaceful time virtually. Use accordingly.​
It was much needed. Your presentation was very good. You put it in a great way. :sarcasm: :whistle:

Must needed thing...

Nowadays people are not using report button,
If it comes on their they use report but what contributions of badge holders?

Badge holders must use report button.
Hello and good evening bro. After your suggestion I have been quite actively reporting chat rule violations and at times also trying to make users aware of the chat rules.

Must needed thing...

Nowadays people are not using report button,
If it comes on their they use report but what contributions of badge holders?

Badge holders must use report button.
Hello and good evening once again bro. I have a small query. I have observed that even after reporting and mods or unimods being present in the room , lot of times no action is taken. Can you kindly explain me how the entire process works. I mean as a reporting user am I at fault or is it cause of the site delay? :)

Hello and good evening once again bro. I have a small query. I have observed that even after reporting and mods or unimods being present in the room , lot of times no action is taken. Can you kindly explain me how the entire process works. I mean as a reporting user am I at fault or is it cause of the site delay? :)
The worthiness of the report and necessary to take action would be weighed and then acted upon !

• Abusing includes,
  • INCEST
  • Posting Mobile numbers

HAPPY REPORTING !

Well post,good Information :clapping::clapping::clapping: