• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Is your life miserable

Dakshinq

♥‿♥ ℰℒᗩℛᗩ ۝匕 乙o乙o♥‿♥
VIP
Yep its the fact that everyone faces the problems and hardship in their own way ,their own type,their own miseries... As a medical student im subjected to much stress nowadays.... but i am partly happy to chase my goals... life may be miserable... Indeed it is
but learn to accept the naked truth of human life to take yourself upgraded ie, problems are the milestone to success. be contented for what u have now becz the 'present' that u enjoy today is the result of your past deeds.. Karma do exist ,i believe:inlove:

If u think ur life is hard then look out... u can see more hardship there than yours ... "as ox is led to slaughter,human life to do go":sweat:

"be compassionate,be passionate,be loving,be caring and be insightful : creative too":giggle:

:heart1:
yours,Dr .Dakshina note; read dr as either on process doctor or as dear

Yep its the fact that everyone faces the problems and hardship in their own way ,their own type,their own miseries... As a medical student im subjected to much stress nowadays.... but i am partly happy to chase my goals... life may be miserable... Indeed it is
but learn to accept the naked truth of human life to take yourself upgraded ie, problems are the milestone to success. be contented for what u have now becz the 'present' that u enjoy today is the result of your past deeds.. Karma do exist ,i believe:inlove:

If u think ur life is hard then look out... u can see more hardship there than yours ... "as ox is led to slaughter,human life to do go":sweat:

"be compassionate,be passionate,be loving,be caring and be insightful : creative too":giggle:

47d7b7d8a68e7963f4b0d72b6a17e43a.gif

Life is not as simple as we think, many difficulties and obstacles come in the way of life.

Yess it's true Dr ji :heart1:

Life is full of hurdles...
Bt we have to fight it back chase our goals...
And as far as love life is concerned, that too is sad but everything can be fixed with love and truth.
And a cute smile on face is always the solution in life...