• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Is it Allowed or not allowed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

yours4infinity

ミ★ Infinite ink of zozo ★彡
Senior's
Dear @Hades and Moderation Team,

I am bringing to your attention a concern regarding the use of foul language in the beta chat. A user was utilizing offensive language, including a gif containing profanity, and sssingh claimed that the word "Bsdk" is not considered foul language . However, I was previously banned for using the word "bitch," which suggests a discrepancy in the application of rules.

I have cross-verified the information and found that the Moderator in question is spreading misinformation, claiming that "Bsdk" is acceptable language. I strongly believe that this word is used to abuse others and falls under the category of foul language.

I request clarification on this matter, as I do not want to misreport or restrict users unnecessarily. I have attached a screenshot for reference. I would appreciate your input and guidance on this issue.

Please review and address this concern.
@Hades @Nilaani @Pinkcandy @Somaiya Karn @JUPITER @Shyam

Thank you,
[ Yours4infinity ]

Screenshot_2024-07-25-13-03-43-397_com.android.chrome.png
Screenshot_2024-07-25-13-52-43-687_com.android.chrome.png

as @Shyam said in message , if someone uses it to insult you . I guess when somebody sending gif without tagging or not poking others it's okay . It's definition of thier intellect and some people are this much low that only insulting others makes them happy . But if You feel somebody is poking you , u can alwyas provide ss with specific messages

@sssingh Can alwyas explain more as he was present on chat

as @Shyam said in message , if someone uses it to insult you . I guess when somebody sending gif without tagging or not poking others it's okay . It's definition of thier intellect and some people are this much low that only insulting others makes them happy . But if You feel somebody is poking you , u can alwyas provide ss with specific messages
Dear Admin,

I respectfully disagree with the assessment that the word "Bsdk" is not considered foul language. Foul language is a clear violation of community standards, regardless of whether it is tagged or not. Furthermore, gifs do not have a tagging option, making it even more important to address the content itself.

I would like to bring to your attention a specific incident where user Circuit used a gif containing the word "Bsdk" in a conversation with Asate. When Asate pointed out that it was foul language, Sssingh argued that it was not. Moreover, sssingh proceeded to use the same word towards another user in an attempt to justify his claim.

I request that you re-examine the messages in question and take appropriate action. Sssingh's claim that the word is not foul language, followed by his immediate use of the word towards another user, warrants attention and clarification.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
[Yours4infinity]

This kind of sentence like - ( Bsdk, chutiya, bhnchod, jhaantu....etc ) . These words are habbit of many people. They use these words with anybody no matter who is before them... But a bit problem creates only there where someone calls any stranger with such slangs but believe it's also not any big issue ..."

Dear Admin,

I respectfully disagree with the assessment that the word "Bsdk" is not considered foul language. Foul language is a clear violation of community standards, regardless of whether it is tagged or not. Furthermore, gifs do not have a tagging option, making it even more important to address the content itself.

I would like to bring to your attention a specific incident where user Circuit used a gif containing the word "Bsdk" in a conversation with Asate. When Asate pointed out that it was foul language, Sssingh argued that it was not. Moreover, sssingh proceeded to use the same word towards another user in an attempt to justify his claim.

I request that you re-examine the messages in question and take appropriate action. Sssingh's claim that the word is not foul language, followed by his immediate use of the word towards another user, warrants attention and clarification.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
[Yours4infinity]
Did I said its not consider as foul ? I don't think so .. I just said many of ppl using this every day on chat with friends and nobody report then.... hmm weird ??

Soo when it's come to fun we can use this word cuz people will say " it's soo normal 2 friends saying to themselves - chutiya , bsdk , etc " but now when somebody using its consider as foul ... I dont understand

Many people allow talk to themselves like this cuz as a friend to friend .... you guys allowed them to speak to you like this cuz it's soo funny and he is my best friend. But 2nd time u guys consider this as a foul ?

I think u guys need to separate what u can say to friend and what not .

Cuz if word " chutiya and bsdk + few more are used as a expression of friends talk - then same time u cant get offended when somebody using to u when u having some issue with other person .

" it's soo normal 2 friends saying to themselves - chutiya , bsdk , etc " but now when somebody using its consider as foul ... I dont understand

Many people allow talk to themselves like this cuz as a friend to friend .... you guys allowed them to speak to you like this cuz it's soo funny and he is my best friend. But 2nd time u guys consider this as a foul ?
That's why it's shouldn't be allowed, one side it can be okay and other side it would be abusive.

If friends wants to greet them in this way they are all having private option, just let them greet in pvt as they wants

That's why it's shouldn't be allowed, one side it can be okay and other side it would be abusive.

If friends wants to greet them in this way they are all having private option, just let them greet in pvt as they wants
Did I said its not consider as foul ? I don't think so .. I just said many of ppl using this every day on chat with friends and nobody report then.... hmm weird ??

Soo when it's come to fun we can use this word cuz people will say " it's soo normal 2 friends saying to themselves - chutiya , bsdk , etc " but now when somebody using its consider as foul ... I dont understand

I think u guys need to separate what u can say to friend and what not .

Cuz if word " chutiya and bsdk + few more are used as a expression of friends talk - then same time u cant get offended when somebody using to u when u having some issue with other person .
Arey guys listen see my complaint thread..... He was using that as taunt but indirectly so that no one mute him..... And both already know that circuit guy so :Laugh1:

U know. as you are speaking , more than half of the Hindi room users would be kicked ...

Arey guys listen see my complaint thread..... He was using that as taunt but indirectly so that no one mute him..... And both already know that circuit guy so :Laugh1:
we know him well

but he can be ur father you really care about person who is with one leg in grave ? And have nothing to loose in life anymore cuz everything he lost already and his only safe place is zozo to show young people what you can be when you achieve nothing in life ? .

Yes u can become sex chat troll the way he is .

Yes they will be kicked out if I saw them using that.
Hope u take action on this too ................................... same sent to u in private convo too but got no reply

Have more SS with me if required pls tell me i'll share either here or in private convo

Attachments

• guest chamche.jpg
    guest chamche.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 23
  • abusing on wall.jpg
    abusing on wall.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 21
  • abusing on wall1.jpg
    abusing on wall1.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 19
Haha any abuse?? And when i abused i got banned for one day
Hope u take action on this too ................................... same sent to u in private convo too but got no reply

Have more SS with me if required pls tell me i'll share either here or in private convo

You are big provocateur here on zozo so don't behave like u are VICTIM all time .

and u can create 100s I'd but u will get ban all time I see u provoking dsnt matter me or other admins or mood . You will get what u deserve .

Closing this thread , Contact me or other admins & mods with ss if something going on .

Status
Not open for further replies.