• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Introspection.

Jaanuu

Favoured Frenzy
Midnight thoughts can be haunting, and last night's was particularly striking. I pondered the people in our lives, especially those we hold dear. We all have favorite individuals, but they, too, have their own favorites, creating an endless circle.

This realization hit me: we're perceived differently by each person. Some see me as immature and carefree, while others view me as mature and introspective. This disparity made me wonder: can others truly know us?

I've seen people seeking outside validation, asking others to describe them or their relationships. But can others genuinely understand us? No, because our true selves reside within.

Our hearts hold our deepest truths, difficult to convey to others. We can't simply share our innermost selves and expect instant understanding. It's an internal knowing, unique to each of us.

So, I've come to realize that it doesn't matter if we're not in someone's 'favorite group' or misunderstood by others. We reside within ourselves. I don't think anyone has fully known me, nor have I fully known anyone. It's just me, and always me.

With love,
Jaanu!