• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

INDEPENDENT INDIA - 78 YEARS AND COUNTING - AREN'T WE DEVELOPED COUNTRY ? WHY ?

Vandhiyadevan

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
HI Hi Folks,
I know Reading this people will start laughing and say we not yet addressing Regionwise issues be it share of resources or revenue sharing.
Yeah though we divided we are United By a Word INDIAN (BHARATHIAN)

To say Developed Country .. We need to cut down on many things ( Bribe, Cheating, Failures ) and make responsible and accountable and create ONUS, Politics system have to be revamped along with education system approach

1) Recent days agenda on Congress and other parties is Unemployment, Immediately what came to my mind is, though there is political science is there as a curriculum and course in colleges, why those student going into other jobs like Press media and social workers? why not many getting into Politics and become politician like one enter company as employee becoming CEO of that company ?
2) If this method of political system is revamped, this age old politics system of Politician and their family looting of resources can be reduced (if not stopped) , since it may kindle fear (If i am not performing I wont get into post again) anyone can come thru new system and reach top position in party and can lead India
3) In deep national and local party who plays with emotions of language and kill minorities can be taken care and lead to healthy atmosphere ..

Its just a thought process, when we revamp our education and politics dream of becoming Developed Country will be soon as our PM Modi said 2047, else it will be dream ever.

People can share their thought .. Its very much personal opinion and not intended to attack or kindle anyone's personal side

Eppadiku Samaniyan (common man)

HI Hi Folks,
I know Reading this people will start laughing and say we not yet addressing Regionwise issues be it share of resources or revenue sharing.

To say Developed Country .. We need to cut down on many things ( Bribe, Cheating, Failures ) and make responsible and accountable and create ONUS, Politics system have to be revamped along with education system approach

1) Recent days agenda on Congress and other parties is Unemployment, Immediately what came to my mind is, though there is political science is there as a curriculum and course in colleges, why those student going into other jobs like Press media and social workers? why not many getting into Politics and become politician like one enter company as employee becoming CEO of that company ?
2) If this method of political system is revamped, this age old politics system of Politician and their family looting of resources can be reduced (if not stopped) , since it may kindle fear (If i am not performing I wont get into post again) anyone can come thru new system and reach top position in party and can lead India
3) In deep national and local party who plays with emotions of language and kill minorities can be taken care and lead to healthy atmosphere ..

Its just a thought process, when we revamp our education and politics dream of becoming Developed Country will be soon as our PM Modi said 2047, else it will be dream ever.

People can share their thought .. Its very much personal opinion and not intended to attack or kindle anyone's personal side

Well said ..... but every politician thinking about like this before entering to the politics I think....
I don't know about that much of maturity for this ... but I will share my opinion....
If people's change ,conditions change automatically ..... we all are not asking our rights ... we are just following the rules blindly .... first the common man change then automatically everything change

Well said ..... but every politician thinking about like this before entering to the politics I think....
I don't know about that much of maturity for this ... but I will share my opinion....
If people's change ,conditions change automatically ..... we all are not asking our rights ... we are just following the rules blindly .... first the common man change then automatically everything change
Its like we sharing and echoing our views if we get non acceptance food from small restaurant, we should ask to people who we vote ..
Will that situation come ?

Its like we sharing and echoing our views if we get non acceptance food from small restaurant, we should ask to people who we vote ..
Wah wha what a intelligent question buddy:map: so your telling if the politician change then atumatically common man change.....
Good thinking :highfive:

Wah wha what a intelligent question buddy:map: so your telling if the politician change then atumatically common man change.....
Good thinking :highfive:
yeah thats need for the post !!!
When we launching a protest again magii noodles and getting it banned .. why not same scenario here ? no need of burning buses and killing people and creating riots ... Bored of seeing all these blood shed everywhere ..
Atleast our future generations may see different world ...
Positive revolutions away from emotions and equal chance for all

the government provides swachabarath waste management truck mission but some people not following the rules what's your comment on that ? Did you see the roads without dust?

the government provides swachabarath waste management truck mission but some people not following the rules what's your comment on that ? Did you see the roads without dust?
again swatch Bharath was scam ...
when a person feels what he doing following is left over some scam ... how they follow ?

i dont know you aware of what government has done ?
they introduced swatch bharath cess and collected from us ? u know where those funds gone ? how much collected and all ?
so again spam of it have derailed mission and spirit of people

but to be Honest .... there were many campaigns done .. which improved and created awareness across people of different parts ..

I just want to say one thing, the day the government will remove the poverty of the country, stand by the poor and the helpless, there will be a fixed work system for every people (I know it is not possible because our population is increasing day by day).

On that day I will accept India as a developing country.

I just want to say one thing, the day the government will remove the poverty of the country, stand by the poor and the helpless, there will be a fixed work system for every people (I know it is not possible because our population is increasing day by day).

On that day I will accept India as a developing country.
Well Said ...
But with this current system is that possible ? When we say not possible ? What can be way forward?

HI Hi Folks,

It's amazing same to all

HI Hi Folks,

Politics
In my view the key difference is experience. Those who are educated may have the ability to bring change, but they lack leadership skills because the real environment of politics is far more complicated than what is described in books.

Politicians will never change; they will work for their own benefit while pretending to support us, as they depend on us. It's as if we were to prefer problems, they would support us in having problems rather than offering solutions, that's why tobacco and other harmful products are still in the market.
It’s up to us to understand their intentions and support leaders who think rationally rather than those who flatter us.

One important thing that is missing is 'debate.' Nowadays, politicians speak only to blame the opposition. We need an active platform for debates on issues, with the media and law ensuring it remains constructive.

Development
The government works hard to ensure we can't evade taxes, which strengthens the country's revenue, but what about the government's intentions when it profits its own entities or those it favors?

I believe the solution is for the government to establish a system where every citizen can see where every penny is invested and in which sectors, along with the outcome data and development graphs. This way, the individual can compare, analyze, and ask questions.
This approach would also allow the government to experiment at the regional level, identifying the most suitable and sustainable methods.

Last edited:
Politics
In my view the key difference is experience. Those who are educated may have the ability to bring change, but they lack leadership skills because the real environment of politics is far more complicated than what is described in books.

Politicians will never change; they will work for their own benefit while pretending to support us, as they depend on us. It's as if we were to prefer problems, they would support us in having problems rather than offering solutions, that's why tobacco and other harmful products are still in the market.
It’s up to us to understand their intentions and support leaders who think rationally rather than those who flatter us.

One important thing that is missing is 'debate.' Nowadays, politicians speak only to blame the opposition. We need an active platform for debates on issues, with the media and law ensuring it remains constructive.

Development
The government works hard to ensure we can't evade taxes, which strengthens the country's revenue, but what about the government's intentions when it profits its own entities or those it favors?

I believe the solution is for the government to establish a system where every citizen can see where every penny is invested and in which sectors, along with the outcome data and development graphs. This way, the individual can compare, analyze, and ask questions.
This approach would also allow the government to experiment at the regional level, identifying the most suitable and sustainable methods.
Dude .. Well Articulated Points ...
Thats Why I am saying We should have got a stream like corporate, Where People get in , Get experienced before reaching to higher position through several years of exposures.
If there is a fear of they may be banned or punished If they arent performing and meeting Needs of society and act of willingly accumulating wealth for oneself or a single party can be questioned by a common man
Like someone said .. Poverty is biggest scar still ...

Very truly said unless ppl change ntg abt the govt can me changed
We end up selecting goons n illiterates as our administrators which is foolish of the population to do so

HI Hi Folks,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I agree that addressing issues like corruption and inefficiency is crucial for our development.

Revamping our political and educational systems could indeed lead to significant improvements.

Frankly speaking, I don’t know much about politics, but I believe that India can only be considered a developed country when there are zero incidents of rape, abuse, and murder against young children and girls.

This standard is essential for true development. It’s concerning that while discussions often focus on employment and other issues, the safety and dignity of girls and women remain significant challenges from birth.

Real change requires more than just electing the right politicians; it needs a transformation in the mindset and behavior of every citizen.

Development is not just about economic growth or employment; it’s about creating a society where girls and children can live without fear. Even if leaders like Kamarajar, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, and Dr. B.R. Ambedkar were born again, they could not completely resolve the current political issues on their own.

Our political system will not improve without a collective shift in individual attitudes. Every person must uphold their duties and adhere to the Constitution and laws.

Even the best leaders cannot resolve deep-seated corruption and issues in India’s political system without this collective effort.

To facilitate this, it’s crucial to include political education as part of our school curriculum, alongside subjects like science and social studies.

This could help in refining the mindset of individuals from an early age and contribute to a more informed and responsible society.