• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Incompletely perfect

Butter Bun

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
She was a portrait I could never complete, so full of liveliness with every stroke she got better than ever.

I couldn't even paint a silhouette I was afraid that her shadow would turn out to be the prettiest.

Of all the portraits I've gazed at none spoke so elegantly like her eyes did.

Half moon days and half strokes with her presence, a gentle breeze and few stars made us feel complete with eachother !

She was a portrait I could never complete, so full of liveliness with every stroke she got better than ever.

I couldn't even paint a silhouette I was afraid that her shadow would turn out to be the prettiest.

Half moon days and half strokes with her presence, a gentle breeze and few stars made us feel complete with eachother !
She is always a life changer...:heart1:

She is one who is my dream girl :cool:

Very nice :Like:

Nice