• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

in my life

criss cross

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
in my life couldn't I imagine that there was no one with me. I used to think that I might be very lucky but Now seems like a most unfortunate man. Luck has never been with me and today it has not. But I didn't understand what was wrong in my way?why people left one by one was it fate or just because I couldn't adjust myself to this environment? Grateful to myself, I never let those who were with me be humiliated, disrespected, helpless, I cared for them, gave them love, extended a helping hand whenever I could. Maybe I won't get it answer so I think the day has come to wrap myself up.

in my life couldn't I imagine that there was no one with me. I used to think that I might be very lucky but Now seems like a most unfortunate man. Luck has never been with me and today it has not. But I didn't understand what was wrong in my way?why people left one by one was it fate or just because I couldn't adjust myself to this environment? Grateful to myself, I never let those who were with me be humiliated, disrespected, helpless, I cared for them, gave them love, extended a helping hand whenever I could. Maybe I won't get it answer so I think the day has come to wrap myself up.
:Like:emotional post. Hope you would find your soulmate soon!

Don't loose hope girls are like train or bus .... one go next will come just need patience and consistency...if you give your 100% then no will try to achieve you ....
Don't feel regret just make them fall for you make them realize that how worthy you are

Don't loose hope girls are like train or bus .... one go next will come just need patience and consistency...if you give your 100% then no will try to achieve you ....
Don't feel regret just make them fall for you make them realize that how worthy you are
:envy:train and bus?:Cwl:

Dont think they left because of your some of minus point. Actually they dont deserve you. Time will tell the truth. Just be positive.:cool:

Before u wrap up urself....
U must know r u so bad or selfish person???

If yes, then simply move from here...

But

If no, then saty and let them realise what they loose...

Listen buddy, Truth may be troubled but it cannot be defeated..

So be good as always and even try to be better n the best...

Don't let anyone control u n ur emotions...

Be ur own Master....

Nice :confused:

in my life couldn't I imagine that there was no one with me. I used to think that I might be very lucky but Now seems like a most unfortunate man. Luck has never been with me and today it has not. But I didn't un1000155956.jpgderstand what was wrong in my way?why people left one by one was it fate or just because I couldn't adjust myself to this environment? Grateful to myself, I never let those who were with me be humiliated, disrespected, helpless, I cared for them, gave them love, extended a helping hand whenever I could. Maybe I won't get it answer so I think the day has come to wrap myself up.