• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Imperfect is the New Perfect

T

TheOne

10 Points Why Imperfect is the New Perfect

1) Being imperfect is perfectly human.
2) It makes us feel like we belong.
3) It’s changing how we see body norms.
4) Perfect is boring.
5) Things feel more attainable.
6) Imperfection is real. Perfection is not.
7) You need bad to know how to accept good.
8) Imperfection pushes us towards greatness.
9) Imperfect means room for growth.
10) There’s no greater feeling than being perfectly imperfect

314414752-amazing-wallpaper-backgrounds-1-1024x710.jpg
:emo:

imperfect.
It is human nature to be imperfect, it is by this fact that human beings have come so far in the last 4 million years or so.
It is our desires to be perfect that keep pushing us forward, sometimes head long into a brick wall.
And it never goes away, I, even at 50 years of age, am still trying to reach that goal of perfection, I know I will never reach it, but that does not and has not stopped me from trying.
OK so I'm not perfect, does that make me any less human ?
I say not, it makes me, along with about 8 billion other humans the perfect, imperfect person I can be
as always just a point of view.

imperfect.
It is human nature to be imperfect, it is by this fact that human beings have come so far in the last 4 million years or so.
It is our desires to be perfect that keep pushing us forward, sometimes head long into a brick wall.
And it never goes away, I, even at 50 years of age, am still trying to reach that goal of perfection, I know I will never reach it, but that does not and has not stopped me from trying.
OK so I'm not perfect, does that make me any less human ?
I say not, it makes me, along with about 8 billion other humans the perfect, imperfect person I can be
as always just a point of view.
Nice read brother !