• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I'm strong

To get hurt is one thing, but to get hurt by the one you cared for is the worst thing. Everyone has been hurt by someone, but not everyone hurts unless they choose to. The best way to avoid it is dont put higher expectations in what ever relationship it is because I believe expectations is the key for all kind of hurt feelings

To get hurt is one thing, but to get hurt by the one you cared for is the worst thing. Everyone has been hurt by someone, but not everyone hurts unless they choose to. The best way to avoid it is dont put higher expectations in what ever relationship it is because I believe expectations is the key for all kind of hurt feelings

I hope so :blush:

But it hurts when I make someone my First priority and they treat me like their last option.
Someone's effort is their interest in you nd if u don't feel the effort , we should know the door and walks away because being along with them for a long ,might get hurt.