• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I was banned

It said I was banned from at some time around 4 am in the morning and I was banned until 2034 with some date mentioned below that it shows reason as incest, i hvnt sent a text regarding incest not even a single word and even I was offline at 4 am it is showing I was banned at 4 am idk what happened literally i hvnt generally texted anyone yesterday.. i request you to help me with this hades

It said I was banned from at some time around 4 am in the morning and I was banned until 2034 with some date mentioned below that it shows reason as incest, i hvnt sent a text regarding incest not even a single word and even I was offline at 4 am it is showing I was banned at 4 am idk what happened literally i hvnt generally texted anyone yesterday.. i request you to help me with this hades
It's an ip cross ban, and u are free to login now.

Clear your history and cache of the browser once then try to login

Did that a couple of time cleared my cache and history and refreshed it and still it shows ur banned , then i used another device too I was trying to login through my system too still it shows ur banned

I was banned without any reason, when I try to login it's showing I was banned
Once Do these all step by step .

1st. First Delete ur browser
2nd. Reset your network setting
3rd. Restart your device,
4th. Install the browser again.

Then Try To Login..!! yeah do not forget to inform us whether you get logged in successfully or not . :)

Last edited: