• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I know it hurts…

Anaira_HH

Favoured Frenzy
It’s a very strange feeling how someone can be in your life for months or even years and then one day ... all of a sudden not be there anymore.

Maybe the relationship ended on good terms.... or maybe it was completely catastrophic.

Either way .... it’s so bizarre how relationships can change so fast and rapidly.

And you know what .... you may not be at peace with what happened between the two of you ... and thats perfectly fine.

Sometimes the end of a relationship can literally be one of the hardest things we go through in life.

I want you to know it’s okay that your heart still hurts because of what happened.

You have made alot of memories with this person.
And these memories that you have made is something you can’t erase no matter how hard you try.

Whether you like it or not, they are a part of your story.

I know looking on these memories can be hard, and you may wish you could forget them.
But instead of forgetting, maybe we should try to focus on what came from the relationship.

You two joined paths for a particular reason.

Maybe you walked through some of the hardest times together.

Maybe you understood each other in a way no one else ever did.

Maybe you encouraged one another to be strong or to embrace who you genuinely were as a person.

Or maybe your relationship with them opened your eyes to what you truly needed in your life.

Regardless of what the reasoning was,….
it’s okay to acknowledge that .... that person meant a lot to you.

And it's okay if they still do.

It’s also okay that they aren’t in your life anymore.

What alot of people dont understand is, not every relationship we encounter will last a lifetime.

You shouldn't be lingering in the past questioning why everything happened the way it did.

What you need to do .... is to take what you've learned from that relationship and move forward in your life.

Knowing there are other relationships that will give you exactly what you've always dreamed of and more.

I need you to know that you're not going to feel this way forever.
You will continue to move forward and you will continue to grow with everyday that passes.

Take this advice and remember ....
Sometimes the people you wanted as part of your story, are only meant to be a chapter.

But in all that changed for you…
You remain steadfastly constant for yourself!

IMG_5769.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s a very strange feeling how someone can be in your life for months or even years and then one day ... all of a sudden not be there anymore.

Maybe the relationship ended on good terms.... or maybe it was completely catastrophic.

Either way .... it’s so bizarre how relationships can change so fast and rapidly.

And you know what .... you may not be at peace with what happened between the two of you ... and thats perfectly fine.

Sometimes the end of a relationship can literally be one of the hardest things we go through in life.

I want you to know it’s okay that your heart still hurts because of what happened.

And these memories that you have made is something you can’t erase no matter how hard you try.

I know looking on these memories can be hard, and you may wish you could forget them.
But instead of forgetting, maybe we should try to focus on what came from the relationship.

Maybe you encouraged one another to be strong or to embrace who you genuinely were as a person.

Or maybe your relationship with them opened your eyes to what you truly needed in your life.

What alot of people dont understand is, not every relationship we encounter will last a lifetime.

You shouldn't be lingering in the past questioning why everything happened the way it did.

What you need to do .... is to take what you've learned from that relationship and move forward in your life.

Knowing there are other relationships that will give you exactly what you've always dreamed of and more.

You will continue to move forward and you will continue to grow with everyday that passes.

Sometimes the people you wanted as part of your story, are only meant to be a chapter.

View attachment 251260
Beautiful :smoking:

View attachment 251260
I have changed after listening to you :giggle:Great thnx for your valuable advice...

View attachment 251260
Nice:Like:

View attachment 251260
Just be glad it happened and you spend the most wonderful moments in ur life with that person.

It's ok to feel empty after they have left, it means that the person meant the world to you. Life moves on!!
Make sure u get healed, it doesn't mean to forget the person but to forgive urself and the other person so that you both can move forward and not stay still

View attachment 251260
This is very hard.... :brokenheart:

True healing is in acceptance of the change.

Just be glad it happened and you spend the most wonderful moments in ur life with that person.

It's ok to feel empty after they have
left, it means that the person meant the world to you. Life moves on!!
Make sure u get healed, it doesn't mean to forget the person but to forgive urself and the other person so that you both can move forward and not stay still

View attachment 251260
Lovely....!!

View attachment 251260
As much as this may sound rude and maybe a bit cruel but sometimes it's good riddance to bad rubbish. Rubbish people only cause stench in your life and nothing more.

As much as this may sound rude and maybe a bit cruel but sometimes it's good riddance to bad rubbish. Rubbish people only cause stench in your life and nothing more.
That’s one way to deal with hurt. But one needs to remember, they were there for whatever duration cuz they added value at that point in time.

Besides by accepting them as rubbish post departure, puts ur sensibility of allowing them space in question.

Sorry - but I will not allow my credibility to be questioned by pointing a negative finger …

View attachment 251260
Relatable .. lol
But anyways, we should stay strong.
Blaming them is not the right thing.
Hard But its Okay.

That’s one way to deal with hurt. But one needs to remember, they were there for whatever duration cuz they added value at that point in time.

Besides by accepting them as rubbish post departure, puts ur sensibility of allowing them space in question.

Sorry - but I will not allow my credibility to be questioned by pointing a negative finger …
You should never allow anyone to question your credibility at any stage and by anyone and everyone as it is Ms. . I do understand that people leave an impact in your life especially the ones who you feel close to but my point is that never let anyone override your judgements and values. Also expectation is the key to getting hurt. The less you expect the more you empower yourself :)

You should never allow anyone to question your credibility at any stage and by anyone and everyone as it is Ms. . I do understand that people leave an impact in your life especially the ones who you feel close to but my point is that never let anyone override your judgements and values. Also expectation is the key to getting hurt. The less you expect the more you empower yourself :)
Well said ...!!

View attachment 251260
Very true all are born in this world alone and will leave also alone. Everyone have a path to move forward in life. Sometimes few of our paths may join and continue the journey together and when time comes the paths still split and continue the lonely journey

View attachment 251260
Beautifully written ❤️✨ Eventually time heals Everything✨

True healing is in acceptance of the change.
True healing is when you realise no matter what you try to do something's are out of our control :brokenheart:
Beautifully written ❤️✨ Eventually time heals Everything✨
This is a saying people has misunderstood a lot. Its not time that heals, with time you get used to the people not around you , you being alone (to name a few) etc. etc. It becomes your new normal. With time the hold and grief a certain memory cause starts to fade away but inorder to heal you yourself has to do something :):holiday:

True healing is when you realise no matter what you try to do something's are out of our control :brokenheart:

This is a saying people has misunderstood a lot. Its not time that heals, with time you get used to the people not around you , you being alone (to name a few) etc. etc. It becomes your new normal. With time the hold and grief a certain memory cause starts to fade away but inorder to heal you yourself has to do something :):holiday:
Exactly… By the passing of time all our emotions will fade away✨ The same things wont felt the same way in long run. Apparently, we need to suffer in order to Heal. Do not suppress any feelings just go through it .

✨♥Healing Happens By Feeling ♥✨

Last edited: