• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I Found A Girl Companion During Journey

Choudhary_

Favoured Frenzy
Hello everybody welcome to new story a real life story of I. I already written two stories on journey so I think let's write another one also.
It's about two years ago when I was traveling to visit my mom dad who lives in another city it was summer time the temperature was high. I was waiting for my train to come on platform. Suddenly a girl came and asked me for same train in which I was going she said " Where will general coach come ??"
I said " Two at starting and two in the end " we both were in the mid of platform. I started walking forward she was following me I reached at the end of platform because I was trying to enter in first general coach and she was also trying same thing.
I asked her "where are you going ??"
She replied "I'm going to the last stopage of this train " ( I'm not telling city name just for my privacy concern)
I said " ohh! Me too going there"
009dd3b046af2f07dbf742dc0e42a6a3.jpg
Train arrived at the platform everyone was running to catch the train and occupy the seat but train was empty so we get seat easily. I placed my luggage under the berth and sat down she also does same. We started talking and after sometime an ice-cream seller came.

I asked that seller "What's the price for one ?"
He told price and then I asked him to give two icecream.
I gave him 100 rupee note but he had no change so he gave me back money. That time she pay the money of icecream I was feeling different that time. After sometime she put her phone on charging and we started talking with each other again. After a while she asked for phone and started clicking pics making videos of her. She clicked a pic with me also. I still keep that pic in my phone. After that she slept on my shoulder and I was using my phone.
25478b28443857907dad35b088bd27de.jpg
Sometime later I feel tired and she wakes up I asked her to sleep in her lap she said " Yeah you can "
Sleeping in someone's lap makes feel good I was feeling that same. Sometimes later she makes me wake up and bring tea for both of us and some snacks also. I washed my face and had tea with her. She paid money of tea and snacks that time. I again slept in her lap.
Now destination was close and train stopped there for an half hour so she decided to step down there
She said " I'm going"

I asked " Will we met again??"
She replied" Don't know"

I asked her for insta I'd and she gave me that and started moving to on her way.
Bye bye ...!!!

Hello everybody welcome to new story a real life story of I. I already written two stories on journey so I think let's write another one also.
It's about two years ago when I was traveling to visit my mom dad who lives in another city it was summer time the temperature was high. I was waiting for my train to come on platform. Suddenly a girl came and asked me for same train in which I was going she said " Where will general coach come ??"
I said " Two at starting and two in the end " we both were in the mid of platform. I started walking forward she was following me I reached at the end of platform because I was trying to enter in first general coach and she was also trying same thing.
She replied "I'm going to the last stopage of this train " ( I'm not telling city name just for my privacy concern)
View attachment 267835
Train arrived at the platform everyone was running to catch the train and occupy the seat but train was empty so we get seat easily. I placed my luggage under the berth and sat down she also does same. We started talking and after sometime an ice-cream seller came.

I gave him 100 rupee note but he had no change so he gave me back money. That time she pay the money of icecream I was feeling different that time. After sometime she put her phone on charging and we started talking with each other again. After a while she asked for phone and started clicking pics making videos of her. She clicked a pic with me also. I still keep that pic in my phone. After that she slept on my shoulder and I was using my phone.
View attachment 267834
Sometime later I feel tired and she wakes up I asked her to sleep in her lap she said " Yeah you can "
Sleeping in someone's lap makes feel good I was feeling that same. Sometimes later she makes me wake up and bring tea for both of us and some snacks also. I washed my face and had tea with her. She paid money of tea and snacks that time. I again slept in her lap.
Now destination was close and train stopped there for an half hour so she decided to step down there
She said " I'm going"

She replied" Don't know"

I asked her for insta I'd and she gave me that and started moving to on her way.
Bye bye ...!!!
These moments are not to be forgotten. They remain in memory...
*A_AICS

View attachment 267835

View attachment 267834
She said " I'm going"

She replied" Don't know"

Bye bye ...!!!
I'm genuinely surprised after reading this! People can be so amiable, aww...... I can assure you; she would have trusted you completely, and I hope you’re still in touch with her............
As always, the concept and plotting are truly excellent! Just pay a bit more attention to the tense, and you’re an awesome writer.............

These kind of platonic interactions are part of core memories
Yess cutie
I'm genuinely surprised after reading this! People can be so amiable, aww...... I can assure you; she would have trusted you completely, and I hope you’re still in touch with her............
As always, the concept and plotting are truly excellent! Just pay a bit more attention to the tense, and you’re an awesome writer.............
Yess but she is busy girl and I'm generally weak in english that's the reason I'm getting low marks in english in competitive exams

All the girls are not like you - seeeeeee!!

View attachment 267835

View attachment 267834
She said " I'm going"

She replied" Don't know"

Bye bye ...!!!
Keep traveling and let us know whether you able to move further with any other girl companion :las:.Now I am planning to travel though without any reason.:cool: