• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How to change the mood icon. (Technical Help)

Rasputin_M

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Hello and good evening admins ,mods and fellow users,
I just realized that the mood setting in my profile show's "sick" . Can anyone kindly guide me how do I change that. I am not even aware as to how that happened cause I surely did not set it as that.
Thank you.

IMG_20240406_222159.jpgClick on your profile icon then click on mood and you will see different types of mood options available, select one as per the mood of your choiceIMG_20240406_221831.jpg

Hello and good evening admins ,mods and fellow users,
I just realized that the mood setting in my profile show's "sick" . Can anyone kindly guide me how do I change that. I am not even aware as to how that happened cause I surely did not set it as that.
Thank you.
On the top of the forum tap on your DP then your profile opens up and there you can see mood then tap on the drop down arrow and select any other mood from there