• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How do you get a life full of adventure?

Brave

Wellknown Ace
IMG-20220702-WA0050.jpg

Don't just be a people's pleaser and play it safe every effing time. Although you would be loved by everyone but your life would be drier than the Mars. A boring, shrivelled and predictable phantasmagoria.

Take risks. Have the courage to criticize and challenge the authority. Don't be a lackey licking the boots of the ones in power. Sycophancy won't deliver you anything remotely close to adventure unless I happen to be your senior, in which case, you will even forget buttering the toast let alone me.

Adventure comes to those who dare to swim upstream. Those who look into the eye and stand on their ground. Those who carry the weight of ostracism with a smile on face. Those who after falling face-first, get up and say, “10/10, will do it again".

The mundane system of 9–5 job, a beer belly and a monthly salary sucks the escapade out of your life. Although it's always a good idea to have a secure source of income but that being the only reliable source, come on! you have got just one life. Explore. The possibilities are immense.

And don't die. That ends the adventure then and there.

View attachment 94862

Don't just be a people's pleaser and play it safe every effing time. Although you would be loved by everyone but your life would be drier than the Mars. A boring, shrivelled and predictable phantasmagoria.

Take risks. Have the courage to criticize and challenge the authority. Don't be a lackey licking the boots of the ones in power. Sycophancy won't deliver you anything remotely close to adventure unless I happen to be your senior, in which case, you will even forget buttering the toast let alone me.

Adventure comes to those who dare to swim upstream. Those who look into the eye and stand on their ground. Those who carry the weight of ostracism with a smile on face. Those who after falling face-first, get up and say, “10/10, will do it again".

The mundane system of 9–5 job, a beer belly and a monthly salary sucks the escapade out of your life. Although it's always a good idea to have a secure source of income but that being the only reliable source, come on! you have got just one life. Explore. The possibilities are immense.

I m nt adventurous!

View attachment 94862

I am a Extrovert love to explore nature but with lots of friends

Introverts can be adventurous too tho. Doing stuff alone i consider it as an adventure. I can stroll around , stand in the crowd , that's adventure a lowkey one. And ofcourse taking risks-- !will be life changing holds lessons that you will learn later on. Mmm, Life itself is an adventure, one just have to step out of comfort zone to see , feel and experience it. And i think the moment you realize you have yourself , you will see the positive side of being ''alone'' and bet its not bad at all, i believe that drives your adventurous side

Introverts can be adventurous too tho. Doing stuff alone i consider it as an adventure. I can stroll around , stand in the crowd , that's adventure a lowkey one. And ofcourse taking risks-- !will be life changing holds lessons that you will learn later on. Mmm, Life itself is an adventure, one just have to step out of comfort zone to see , feel and experience it. And i think the moment you realize you have yourself , you will see the positive side of being ''alone'' and bet its not bad at all, i believe that drives your adventurous side
I have never been introvert and i do not know the pleasure of it and i do not even know how that can be adventurous but i truly respect your thoughts i believe things you have said must have implemented yourself and speaking from experience eh and that's what i appreciate, thank you so much