• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

House of Dragons - Pesalamaaaaaaa

Darky

✨ Dark_Knight of ZoZo ✨
Senior's
Chat Pro User
After the culmination of an awful finale to the most epic tv show of all time "Game of Thrones" .. Here we are awaiting to see the official prequel releasing on 22 Aug..

As the critics bluffed this show is about to revolve more around the house targeryans .. So there will be more room for Dragons... Fire & Blood

Can't wait to talk about it more with all of you.. Dragons are coming !! So are my reviews ..

- King in the north ..

Last edited:
After the culmination of an awful finale to the most epic tv show of all time "Game of Thrones" .. Here we are awaiting to see the official prequel releasing on 22 Aug..

As the critics bluffed this show is about to revolve more around the house targeryans .. So there will be more room for Dragons... Fire & Blood

Can't wait to talk about it more with all of you.. Dragons are coming !! So are my reviews ..

- King in the north ..
Am just noting it now the sign ..King in the north ?? :envy: :rolleyes::Drunk:

Mass scene entirely ...

Vermithor and Silverwing on seeing vhagar : Kids these days :rolleyes:
Syrax was like sissy I just wanna play with you..

Aemond : Shit she unlocked a new one ...

Imagine a fight between vermithor and Vhagar ...​

- King in the north ..
I have seen the first season it was mind-blowing .