• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy birthday Dear,

Dakshinq

♛ᬊ᭄ ℇlαᖇα ᬊ᭄♛ ☾The Indomitable Celestial Star ☽
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Today is a special day for me, and I can't quite put my finger on why. A usual sanguine mood has engulfed me, as the pages of the calendar fluttered in the tranquil and mellifluous wind, landing on October 19th. Every year, I used to call her on this day—oops, correct that—I still do! I call my ma every day, but today holds an extra significance. It’s her birthday, the cognizant person I’ve ever known!

Every time I see her, she prepares her special paratha and a thali full of delicious dishes just for me. Maybe I’m missing her to the core right now. Has she been ineffably blessed with valuable wisdom? She always prioritized home, children, and husband! I can’t even imagine how she manages all the household work with such efficiency. Truly, every mother is a goddess in her own right.

Am I getting emotional? Apropos, tears rolled down my cheeks as I thought about her. I called her right at midnight to wish her, and she replied, "Arey beti, it's not my 18th birthday! I’m celebrating my 45s, so don’t be lame and embarrass me!" There she is—so amiable, a beautiful dichotomy of mine, yet an exact copy of me.

Just felt like......... wanna scribble it down........................LOVE YOU MA!!!

-Elara

Today is a special day for me, and I can't quite put my finger on why. A usual sanguine mood has engulfed me, as the pages of the calendar fluttered in the tranquil and mellifluous wind, landing on October 19th. Every year, I used to call her on this day—oops, correct that—I still do! I call my ma every day, but today holds an extra significance. It’s her birthday, the cognizant person I’ve ever known!

Every time I see her, she prepares her special paratha and a thali full of delicious dishes just for me. Maybe I’m missing her to the core right now. Has she been ineffably blessed with valuable wisdom? She always prioritized home, children, and husband! I can’t even imagine how she manages all the household work with such efficiency. Truly, every mother is a goddess in her own right.

Am I getting emotional? Apropos, tears rolled down my cheeks as I thought about her. I called her right at midnight to wish her, and she replied, "Arey beti, it's not my 18th birthday! I’m celebrating my 45s, so don’t be lame and embarrass me!" There she is—so amiable, a beautiful dichotomy of mine, yet an exact copy of me.

Just felt like......... wanna scribble it down........................LOVE YOU MA!!!

-Elara
Aww this is so sweet, express my wishes to her!♥️

-Elara
Happy Birthday to your mother dear @Dakshinq

My sister's birthday is also today

-Elara
Happy birthday to your dear mom

-Elara
Happy Birthday to ur mother:clapping:

-Elara
Happy birth day to gorgeous lady who gave birth to such smart ,full of emotion ,naughty girl.:cool:

1a.jpeg1b.png1c.png

-Elara
Your words beautifully capture the deep love and appreciation you have for your mother. It’s clear how much she means to you and the special bond you share. Her ability to manage everything while still making you feel cherished is truly remarkable. It’s heartwarming to see how her wisdom and warmth continue to inspire you. Happy birthday to your ma! Your emotions shine through, making this a touching tribute.

On this auspicious day I am missing my mom very much
"Mom, your presence may have left this world, but your love and memories will forever dwell in my heart"

Whose birthday it is?:think1:
Aww this is so sweet, express my wishes to her!♥️
Happy Birthday to your mother dear @Dakshinq

My sister's birthday is also today
Happy birthday to your dear mom
Happy birth day to gorgeous lady who gave birth to such smart ,full of emotion ,naughty girl.:cool:

View attachment 269102View attachment 269103View attachment 269104
Your words beautifully capture the deep love and appreciation you have for your mother. It’s clear how much she means to you and the special bond you share. Her ability to manage everything while still making you feel cherished is truly remarkable. It’s heartwarming to see how her wisdom and warmth continue to inspire you. Happy birthday to your ma! Your emotions shine through, making this a touching tribute.

On this auspicious day I am missing my mom very much
"Mom, your presence may have left this world, but your love and memories will forever dwell in my heart"
thank you all for the sweet wishes @criss cross @Dom55 @Choudhary_ @Deepak Kiran @OliviaRose @Paper Boat
:heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1:

Tuly, every mother is a goddess in her own right.

Yes, Every mother embodies the essence of care, strength, and selflessness, making her truly divine in her own unique way.

God blessed your mom with all the happiness, joy, and wealth in the form of you, dear. Wishing her the happiest birthday!