• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Birthday Azib001 ☆

JUPITER

ᥫ᭡ Ms. Altruistic of ZᴏZo ᥫ᭡
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
Happy birthday !!! .
DEAR @azib001_

You’re the person who would always be there for me, even if it meant driving across town in the middle of a snowstorm.
b09a328988f46c1c18f8a01ad881dea6.jpg

I’m so glad we met. You have been there through all my ups and downs, the good and the bad ♡ .

7d897969ccf43cf77a632ad0ff4098cd.jpg

I just cannot make my mind whom should I be more thankful to. To you for being a sweetheart? Or to God for blessing me with a friend like you?
_______

Now close your eyes , make a wish ...take a deep breath and blow up candle !!
happy-birthday-lettering-vector-design_530862-268.jpg

And alwyas remember " English Pls " :giggle:

Happy birthday !!! .
DEAR @azib001_

You’re the person who would always be there for me, even if it meant driving across town in the middle of a snowstorm.
View attachment 145842

I’m so glad we met. You have been there through all my ups and downs, the good and the bad ♡ .

View attachment 145845

I just cannot make my mind whom should I be more thankful to. To you for being a sweetheart? Or to God for blessing me with a friend like you?
_______

View attachment 145848

Hindi Please
Happy birthday !!! .
DEAR @azib001_

View attachment 145842

View attachment 145845

_______

View attachment 145848

Hindi please

Happy birthday !!! .
DEAR @azib001_

View attachment 145842

View attachment 145845

_______

View attachment 145848

Happy birthday ❤️

Happy birthday !!! .
DEAR @azib001_

View attachment 145842

View attachment 145845

_______

View attachment 145848

Many More Happy Returns Of Your Birthday :fest::holiday:@azib001_

birthday-twirl.gif

Happy birthday !!! .
DEAR @azib001_

View attachment 145842

View attachment 145845

_______

View attachment 145848

Many happy returns of the day @azib001_ birthday-quote-happy-birthday-many-many-happy-returns-of-the-day-2849.jpg