• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy 7th month Anniversary Krish ♡ Maayaa

kriishh

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User
♥️✨️Kayalvizhi ✨♥️
Happy 7th month Anniversary to the one who completes every day of my life. I'm beyond grateful for our journey thus far and excited for the future we have to explore together.

211174973953956.jpeg
Kayalvizhii, I haven't been able to spend time with you for the past 15 days, but I have managed to message you on a daily basis; sorry for that, ammu.
images (24).jpeg
I'll get back as soon as possible. Kayalvizhii, my love for you will never end. Every day, your good morning message makes my day more pleasant and vibrant, and I grateful for you being kind to me.

Kayalvizhii, anytime I am free, my first message is solely for you, beloved. I'll never forget you. I just want to be yours.
special-love-quotes.jpg
My love for you grows more and more each day, like a rose that blooms more beautifully with each passing spring..
unconditional-love-quotes-for-her.jpg

Through all the ups and downs, my love for you will never drown, it will always shine bright and true.
Your love is like a gentle breeze, blowing through my life and filling it with happiness..
memorable-love-quotes.jpg
Seven months of endless love and affection. I’m so grateful to have you by my side.

Happy anniversary Kayalvizhii ♥️✨

♥️✨️Kayalvizhi ✨♥️
Happy 7th month Anniversary to the one who completes every day of my life. I'm beyond grateful for our journey thus far and excited for the future we have to explore together.

View attachment 245033
Kayalvizhii, I haven't been able to spend time with you for the past 15 days, but I have managed to message you on a daily basis; sorry for that, ammu.
View attachment 245034
I'll get back as soon as possible. Kayalvizhii, my love for you will never end. Every day, your good morning message makes my day more pleasant and vibrant, and I grateful for you being kind to me.

Kayalvizhii, anytime I am free, my first message is solely for you, beloved. I'll never forget you. I just want to be yours.
View attachment 245037
My love for you grows more and more each day, like a rose that blooms more beautifully with each passing spring..
View attachment 245038

Through all the ups and downs, my love for you will never drown, it will always shine bright and true.
Your love is like a gentle breeze, blowing through my life and filling it with happiness..
View attachment 245039
Seven months of endless love and affection. I’m so grateful to have you by my side.

Congratulations

hi-nanna-mrunal-thakur (2).gif

Ithu 15 days ku overa busya agunathuku !

Okay , As usual I am impressed Thangame.. Eppayume polla you made me go " Awwwww " with your beautiful words ❤️

See Thangame ,

My heart sings a symphony, with every beat it whispers your name. I am forever captivated by your love, my dear, and I will never be the same.

This evokes the image of a beautiful and harmonious love..

cute-short-love-quotes-for-him-about-being-your-boyfriend.jpg

You mean so much to me, that's why I cherish you like never before. I acknowledge your great impact in my life that changed it for the best. I feel so much joy in my heart; therefore can't do without you, because , you so special to me!

fc0b5e16ac5ed1b1decdac60a1c80c04.jpg

You always make time for me no matter how busy you are. It might sound so simple but it really made a huge impact on me, the feelings when you offer to carve out time just for me !!

f82bee11f77a121c8dc16bb79ac84564.jpg

7th month down, walk thru 8th months.. Happiest Anniversary to the person who create lots of joyful memories in me ❤️

♥️✨️Kayalvizhi ✨♥️

View attachment 245033
View attachment 245034

View attachment 245037
View attachment 245038

View attachment 245039

In this way, stay well together in happiness and sorrow, stay happy all your life and let your love be fulfilled, I pray to God...

View attachment 245105

Ithu 15 days ku overa busya agunathuku !

Okay , As usual I am impressed Thangame.. Eppayume polla you made me go " Awwwww " with your beautiful words ❤️

See Thangame ,

My heart sings a symphony, with every beat it whispers your name. I am forever captivated by your love, my dear, and I will never be the same.

This evokes the image of a beautiful and harmonious love..

View attachment 245106

You mean so much to me, that's why I cherish you like never before. I acknowledge your great impact in my life that changed it for the best. I feel so much joy in my heart; therefore can't do without you, because , you so special to me!

View attachment 245107

You always make time for me no matter how busy you are. It might sound so simple but it really made a huge impact on me, the feelings when you offer to carve out time just for me !!

View attachment 245108

7th month down, walk thru 8th months.. Happiest Anniversary to the person who create lots of joyful memories in me ❤️

:rolleyes::map::Drunk:

♥️✨️Kayalvizhi ✨♥️

View attachment 245033
View attachment 245034

View attachment 245037
View attachment 245038

View attachment 245039

Happy anniversary ❤️✨

♥️✨️Kayalvizhi ✨♥️

View attachment 245033
View attachment 245034

View attachment 245037
View attachment 245038

View attachment 245039

Ad apviii itha neenga la matrimony site ah vae mathitingala da

♥️✨️Kayalvizhi ✨♥️

View attachment 245033
View attachment 245034

View attachment 245037
View attachment 245038

View attachment 245039

Congratz...