• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happiest birthday Qunnu♥️

ABHIMANYU

✨Groot of Zozo✨
From calling you by your name "Mehvish" to calling you with loving names(that i can't s ay here coz that would sound cringe) we came a long way.:inlove:

Happiest birthday to my biggest supporter, the person who supported me and stood by me in every situation. No matter with what you were going through but you never let me feel anything and stood by me.
Thankyou for tolerating my silliness, my mistakes, and sorry for the times you were sad because of me but you always know it that it was never intentional and also how much i love you and care for uh.:hearteyes:

You are one of the most purest souls i ever met in life, very kind heart... No grudges for anyone. I always pray to god for you. I knoq we are far away from each other but you are very close to my heart nd soul. I want you to take care of yourself because you are very careless for yourself.

You are very precious to me and i never wanna loose you on any condition. Life is just incomplete without you.
Once again Happy birthday to the most beautiful person of my life. I always mention you on prayers. I always pray for your better future.. for your growth in every way. I wish you achieve everything you want in your life and keep growing keep laughing always(quki pyari lgti ho hasti hui♥️).

These song lines dedicated to you,

" मुझको तो तेरे चेहरे पर ये ग़म नहीं जचता, जायज़ नहीं लगता मुझको ग़म से तेरा रिश्ता.... सुन मेरी गुजारिश इसे चेहरे से हटा ले "

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY @Qaynaat
(belated wala bday)

Sorry for being late.
(Jyada sorry m bolta ni hu pta h na :Devil: )1000020631.jpg

Last edited:
From calling you by your name "Mehvish" to calling you with loving names(that i can't say here coz that would sound cringe) we came a long way.
Happiest birthday to my biggest supporter, the person who supported me and stood by me in every situation. No matter with what you were going through but you never let me feel anything and stood by me.
Thankyou for tolerating my silliness, my mistakes, and sorry for the times you were sad because of me but you always know it that it was never intentional and also how much i love you and care for uh.
You are one of the most purest souls i ever met in life, very kind heart... No grudges for anyone. I always pray to god for you. I knoq we are far away from each other but you are very close to my heart nd soul. I want you to take care of yourself because you are very careless for yourself.
You are very precious to me and i never wanna loose you on any condition. Life is just incomplete without you.
Once again Happy birthday to the most beautiful person of my life. I always mention you on prayers. I always pray for your better future.. for your growth in every way. I wish you achieve everything you want in your life and keep growing keep laughing always(quki pyari lgti ho hasti hui♥️).

These song lines dedicated to you, " मुझको तो तेरे चेहरे पर ये ग़म नहीं जचता, जायज़ नहीं लगता मुझको ग़म से तेरा रिश्ता.... सुन मेरी गुजारिश इसे चेहरे से हटा ले "

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY @Qaynaat (belated wala bday):inlove:

Sorry for being late.
(Jyada sorry m bolta ni hu pta h na:Devil:)

View attachment 264340
Thnkuuu soo much babu❤️
Or yeh post yeh lines sab toh bs formalities hoti hai, but I know how much uh loves me or I cnt imagine my life widout uh also❤️personally toh itna pyaara wish Kiya hi hai tumne❤️hmesha bs aise hi support krungi tumhe har haal me....❤️or mai nhi rkhungi apna dhyaan....tum kyu ho?? Ek chhoti si ladki ka khyal ni rkha ja skta kya tumse...huhh:mad:or rota rota sry kehta toh rehta... toh yaha hero ni bn ki ni kehta sorry:rolleyes:bheegi billi bn jaata notanki:punch:upar se kitna b Sigma man bn jaa tutieee....mere samne green forest toh bnna hi hai tumko...hai na:blush:#kalesh krna is temporary, but kalesh krke tmhare pas aake tumse hi sorry bulwana is permanento_O
(abb uske sth kalesh ni krungi toh kisse krungi:confused::()
1000131907.jpg
1000131906.jpg

Last edited:
:pThnkuuu soo much babu❤️
Or yeh post yeh lines sab toh bs formalities hoti hai, but I know how much uh loves me or I cnt imagine my life widout uh also❤️personally toh itna pyaara wish Kiya hi hai tumne❤️hmesha bs aise hi support krungi tumhe har haal me....❤️or mai nhi rkhungi apna dhyaan....tum kyu ho?? Ek chhoti si ladki ka khyal ni rkha ja skta kya tumse...huhh:mad:or rota rota sry kehta toh rehta... toh yaha hero ni bn ki ni kehta sorry:rolleyes:bheegi billi bn jaata notanki:punch:upar se kitna b Sigma man bn jaa tutieee....mere samne green forest toh bnna hi hai tumko...hai na:blush:#kalesh krna is temporary, but kalesh krke tmhare pas aake tumse hi sorry bulwana is permanento_O
(abb uske sth kalesh ni krungi toh kisse krungi:confused::()
View attachment 264369
View attachment 264370
Mujhe preshn krne alawa kuch ni aata ka tujhe :confused:
Choti bacchi ni h tum... Chota packet bda dhamaaka h:rolleyes:
Jaada heroin ni bna kr wrna pitaai hogaa tera
:hitthewall:

Many happy returns of the day Belated @Qaynaat

happy-birthday.gif

Happy Birthday bestie! Many friends in life come and go. But you’re forever a friend.

As you blow out the candles on your birthday cake, I wish for all your dreams to come true.

Make every single day worth celebrating. May you have a wonderful birthday.

I wish you a peaceful and serene birthday filled with endless blessings.

Today, you deserve the biggest celebration for all the joy you bring into the world.

You are like a diamond; I will always treasure our friendship.

A good friend knows all your best stories, but a best friend has lived them with you.

Thank you for being a wonderful friend.

Many happy returns of the day Belated @Qaynaat

View attachment 264652

Happy Birthday bestie! Many friends in life come and go. But you’re forever a friend.

As you blow out the candles on your birthday cake, I wish for all your dreams to come true.

Make every single day worth celebrating. May you have a wonderful birthday.

I wish you a peaceful and serene birthday filled with endless blessings.

Today, you deserve the biggest celebration for all the joy you bring into the world.

You are like a diamond; I will always treasure our friendship.

A good friend knows all your best stories, but a best friend has lived them with you.

Thank you for being a wonderful friend.
Thnku soooo much srk❤️