• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

HAPPIEST B'DAY ABHIMANYU❤️

Qaynaat

Shayri Queen of zozo(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Well there's a boy,
I don't know,
his smile...its so beautiful....so mesmerizing.....✨
And his eyes, i jus get lost in there....

His everything, the way he looks, the way he talks, i jus love everything.....the perfect prince charming of my dreams.... I hope God makes him mine forever❤️
HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO THE PRETTIEST BOY I KNOW❤️
1000131901.jpg

the one who makes every other boy unattractive❤️uhh r an incredible human ✨Nd I hope ur cake is as sweet as uhh r.....I pray to God that ur smile & sparkle never fades❤️Wishing uh the best bday ever...:blush:
Happiest b'day baby, have a wonderful day..
I don't know why, but I feel at peace when I m wid uh....my life is black & white before I met uhh...
When uh takes care of my feelings more than ur owns..❤️Uhhh r so loyal & eyes only for me...Uhh r my One man & million feelings❤️I promise I'll hold ur hands even tighter, in ur hard times...I will be always there for uhhh..:inlove:
The whole world could b in front of mee, but my eyes always would only search of urs❤️
My face is a 100 times brighter when I see ur face. My soul is a 100 times happier when your soul is near❤️
1000131899.jpg

Meeting uhh was one of the best times in my life. uhh showed me something different, something i've never felt before. Uhh r my best friend, uhh are my other half, uhh make me fall in love widout trying. Uhh make me the happiest I've never been.:kiss:
In all my good nd bad phases, morning and night wishes, voice calls, and video calls, uhh r mine nd will always be mine. I'll never let uhh go at any cost.
1000131900.jpg

I'll do whatever I can to make our relationship turn successful. I will give my everything to keep uhh nd to make us last forever. I only hope that this bond of ours gets stronger wid tym.... I'll not let a tear fall down ur cheeks nd even they fall, I'll not sleep until a bright smile flashes on ur face again. I'm looking forward to spending my lifetime happiness wid uhh....looking back on the first day we start talking, I would have never guessed that we would be able to build this special bond we have~❤️❤️

KOI MUJHSE MERI ZINDAGI KE KHUBSURAT LAMHAAT KA PUCHEGA...

TOH MAI "ABHIMANYU" LIKHUNGI...❤️

~people say moon is the prettiest, but they haven't seen MY MAN❤️
He gives me the love i hve always dreamed of as a little girl...he treats me like a princess, encourage my dreams, nd makes me feel most beautiful girl and safe.....:heart1::heart1:

The best love story is when uhh fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time and I don't need someone better, having uhh is a thousand tyms enough~ and in every universe that may exists, i will choose to love uh all over again ...:hearteyes:
1000131904.jpg

as long I have uh, I have everything❤️
And in the end I just wanna say uhhh thatttttt........

My LOVE FOR UHH HAS NO LIMITS......❤️@ABHIMANYU

Well there's a boy,
I don't know,

His everything, the way he looks, the way he talks, i jus love everything.....the perfect prince charming of my dreams.... I hope God makes him mine forever❤️
View attachment 264420

the one who makes every other boy unattractive❤️uhh r an incredible human ✨Nd I hope ur cake is as sweet as uhh r.....I pray to God that ur smile & sparkle never fades❤️Wishing uh the best bday ever...:blush:
I don't know why, but I feel at peace when I m wid uh....my life is black & white before I met uhh...
When uh takes care of my feelings more than ur owns..❤️Uhhh r so loyal & eyes only for me...Uhh r my One man & million feelings❤️I promise I'll hold ur hands even tighter, in ur hard times...I will be always there for uhhh..:inlove:
The whole world could b in front of mee, but my eyes always would only search of urs❤️
My face is a 100 times brighter when I see ur face. My soul is a 100 times happier when your soul is near❤️
View attachment 264421

Meeting uhh was one of the best times in my life. uhh showed me something different, something i've never felt before. Uhh r my best friend, uhh are my other half, uhh make me fall in love widout trying. Uhh make me the happiest I've never been.:kiss:
In all my good nd bad phases, morning and night wishes, voice calls, and video calls, uhh r mine nd will always be mine. I'll never let uhh go at any cost.
View attachment 264422

I'll do whatever I can to make our relationship turn successful. I will give my everything to keep uhh nd to make us last forever. I only hope that this bond of ours gets stronger wid tym.... I'll not let a tear fall down ur cheeks nd even they fall, I'll not sleep until a bright smile flashes on ur face again. I'm looking forward to spending my lifetime happiness wid uhh....looking back on the first day we start talking, I would have never guessed that we would be able to build this special bond we have~❤️❤️

He gives me the love i hve always dreamed of as a little girl...he treats me like a princess, encourage my dreams, nd makes me feel most beautiful girl and safe.....:heart1::heart1:

The best love story is when uhh fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time and I don't need someone better, having uhh is a thousand tyms enough~ and in every universe that may exists, i will choose to love uh all over again ...:hearteyes:
View attachment 264423

Happy Birthday dear

Well there's a boy,
I don't know,

View attachment 264420

View attachment 264421

View attachment 264422

View attachment 264423

Wish you very happy birthday

Well there's a boy,
I don't know,

View attachment 264420

View attachment 264421

View attachment 264422

View attachment 264423

happy birthday :fest:

Well there's a boy,
I don't know,

View attachment 264420

View attachment 264421

View attachment 264422

View attachment 264423

Today is your day, live it like you are the king of the world and don’t mind what others say, this day is just for you ! Happy birthday.images (41).jpeg*A_AICS

Well there's a boy,
I don't know,

View attachment 264420

View attachment 264421

View attachment 264422

View attachment 264423

Many more happy returns of the day @ABHIMANYU :fest::fest:

Well there's a boy,
I don't know,

View attachment 264420

View attachment 264421

View attachment 264422

View attachment 264423

Many many happy returns of the day dear Abhimanyu..have a great year ahead..God bless you!!

;)Well there's a boy,
I don't know,

View attachment 264420

View attachment 264421

View attachment 264422

View attachment 264423

Thankyou soo much babyyy... I love uh soo muchhh:hearteyes:
You can't even imagine how much i love uh and care for you... And i don't have words to thankyou you for being there in my life... My Qunnu cute sa qunnu.
Tumne mera life ko ekdum khusiyo se bhrdiyaa jbse tum aayi i got someone with whom i can share everything without any hesitation.
Tumko nahi pta tum kitni pyari ho achi ho khoobsurat ho(quki heere ko apni keemat ka ehsas nahi hota h) but johri knows it... So i am Johri... Ek johri jis trh apne pass here ko smbhal kr rkhta h ussi trh m bhi tumhe hmesha apni baahon m mehfooz rkhunga, kabhi tumhri ankh se aasu nhi aane dunga.

Mujhe jyada likhna to ata nahi h tumhe pta h or na h itna sajaana aata msg tumrhi trh :(

At last m yhi kahunga ki....

" चाँद सी मेहबूबा हो मेरी ऐसा मैंने सोचा था...
हाँ तुम बिलकुल वैसी हो जैसा मैंने सोचा था..."

Love you always @Qaynaat :blush::hearteyes:

Thankyou so much♥️
Happy Birthday dear
Thankyou dear♥️
Wish you very happy birthday
Thankyou broo♥️
happy birthday :fest:
Thankyou soo much dear♥️
That was a wonderful wish for ur man
@ABHIMANYU happy bday eternal maaams
Thankyou soo muchh broo♥️
Today is your day, live it like you are the king of the world and don’t mind what others say, this day is just for you ! Happy birthday.View attachment 264440*A_AICS
Thankyou anshi for your best wishes♥️
Thankyou so much for you warm wishes!!♥️
Thankyou dear♥️
Happy Birthday @ABHIMANYU ❤️ Keep Growing & Achieve Everything You Wish For Brother..Live Long :cool:
Thankyou Charlie bhaii♥️
Happiest birthday @ABHIMANYU. I find you as my good friend in zozo a person with enthusiasm, energy and a cool guy who can attract everyone with his sense of talking and all. Really Groot of zozo
Get well soon bro
Best of luck for exams too
Thankyou mere bhaiii.... Means a lot♥️
Many more happy returns of the day @ABHIMANYU :fest::fest:
Thankyou so much Niha♥️
Thankyou dear♥️
Many many happy returns of the day dear Abhimanyu..have a great year ahead..God bless you!!
Thankyou soo much dear for your best wishes♥️
Bohot bohot shukriyaaa♥️
happiest birthday dear, have a blissful year! @ABHIMANYU
Thankyou sooo much dear♥️