• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

GothamCity Chronicles Day - 5

GothamCity

It was bizarre today, when someone pointed out that the Batman I met in zozo is a fictional person. And since I found no one I created him to make myself feel better.

It was shocking to hear, but also a little sad. So what if someone creates a piece of fiction and decides to live in it. Most novels and work of art were created that way.

Anyways to the topic in hand, My Batman. The reason I say he's my Batman is because I an the Gotham City that is loved eternally by the Batman. He is my home, my comfort place, my safety blanket my cry pillow, my punching bag and my Love magnet. He's everything I had hoped for in a partner and everything I ever wanted. It's a shame we met so later in life.

Some of my close acquaintances find this relationship or friendship as toxic, but i dont.
Even though I hate it but i decided we keep our relationship open so we can meet new people.
I don't want to meet anyone who is not him. I'm so immersed in his thoughts that I have no time to think about anyone else.

But I do agree to a certain extent with my acquaintances that we are toxic towards each other. From waiting whole day just for a good morning or good night message to being happy with the bare minimum efforts he put into conversing with me. I feel I'm some sort of a imposition on him. I'm like some chore he is forced to do Or a bad tasting vegetable he is forced to eat. Probably good for his health but he hates it.

I met my Batman around the same time last year, Sept 2023 the peak of my career, I had gotten recently promoted and enjoying my work. Prior to this I had a thing going on with a guy, who just decided to disappear, so I had promised myself I'd never trust anyone else.

But a guest id, named Asprhr came into my life and changed everything. Initially I hesitated, past experiences didn't allow me to get so up close and personal. But this guy was relentlessly trying to make me happy.

I still remember the days where all we did is just stare into each other's eyes. I woke up with him, brushed my teeth while talking to him, had so many lunches and breakfast with him, I showered while he watched and gave me instructions, I remember praying for him when he was sick, crying for him.

I remember chatting with him whole night while he stayed on the call whispering random things on call. I don't think I can ever find someone like him, not in zozo, not in real life. Kartik, Mama, Bujji, Baby, Chellam Mava no matter what I call you, it was always so full of love and gratitude. Thank you mama, 1year ago you came into my life for all the right reasons and you stayed for all the right reasons.

Mama, I can never let you go. Happy 1year anniversary.

We were supposed to be together for this day, but I guess spending the day trying to remember your voice and reading our old chats where I could literally see me falling for you is also great.

It was bizarre today, when someone pointed out that the Batman I met in zozo is a fictional person. And since I found no one I created him to make myself feel better.

It was shocking to hear, but also a little sad. So what if someone creates a piece of fiction and decides to live in it. Most novels and work of art were created that way.

Anyways to the topic in hand, My Batman. The reason I say he's my Batman is because I an the Gotham City that is loved eternally by the Batman. He is my home, my comfort place, my safety blanket my cry pillow, my punching bag and my Love magnet. He's everything I had hoped for in a partner and everything I ever wanted. It's a shame we met so later in life.

Some of my close acquaintances find this relationship or friendship as toxic, but i dont.
Even though I hate it but i decided we keep our relationship open so we can meet new people.
I don't want to meet anyone who is not him. I'm so immersed in his thoughts that I have no time to think about anyone else.

But I do agree to a certain extent with my acquaintances that we are toxic towards each other. From waiting whole day just for a good morning or good night message to being happy with the bare minimum efforts he put into conversing with me. I feel I'm some sort of a imposition on him. I'm like some chore he is forced to do Or a bad tasting vegetable he is forced to eat. Probably good for his health but he hates it.

I met my Batman around the same time last year, Sept 2023 the peak of my career, I had gotten recently promoted and enjoying my work. Prior to this I had a thing going on with a guy, who just decided to disappear, so I had promised myself I'd never trust anyone else.

But a guest id, named Asprhr came into my life and changed everything. Initially I hesitated, past experiences didn't allow me to get so up close and personal. But this guy was relentlessly trying to make me happy.

I still remember the days where all we did is just stare into each other's eyes. I woke up with him, brushed my teeth while talking to him, had so many lunches and breakfast with him, I showered while he watched and gave me instructions, I remember praying for him when he was sick, crying for him.

I remember chatting with him whole night while he stayed on the call whispering random things on call. I don't think I can ever find someone like him, not in zozo, not in real life. Kartik, Mama, Bujji, Baby, Chellam Mava no matter what I call you, it was always so full of love and gratitude. Thank you mama, 1year ago you came into my life for all the right reasons and you stayed for all the right reasons.

We were supposed to be together for this day, but I guess spending the day trying to remember your voice and reading our old chats where I could literally see me falling for you is also great.
Firstly i would wish you
Happie aniversary ✨❤️

And this writing make me remembered someone
Thank you for your beautiful writings❤️

Sometimes, looking back at old memories and conversations can be a way of honoring what that person means to you. It's clear that he had a strong impact on your life and your heart.