• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

GothamCity Chronicles Day - 4

GothamCity

I had rollercoaster of emotions for the last 2 days. I see that the reason I came to zozo Or to any dating or chat websites so far, was so I could have meaningless, no strings attached casual relationship of sexual nature to take care of my needs.

But 10 years into this I've never understood why I eventually catch up feelings with the person while the other person hardly has any for me. I read a lot to know more about it and found out, during sex or sex like activity women release Oxytocin a happy hormone which is released when loved, whereas men release testosterone which essentially is a masculine sex hormone. Men would only release oxytocin with the person they love.

It's so easy for women to catch up feelings eventually, while men stay non chalant to casual flings.

I wonder if men are aware of this phenomenon or if women realize this. Or are we just going on about life without realising our feelings in the virtual world and burying it for the sake of the real world.

No -I didn’t know that - as I don’t delve into analysis of it.

Okay - when are you making me release oxytocin?

I had rollercoaster of emotions for the last 2 days. I see that the reason I came to zozo Or to any dating or chat websites so far, was so I could have meaningless, no strings attached casual relationship of sexual nature to take care of my needs.

But 10 years into this I've never understood why I eventually catch up feelings with the person while the other person hardly has any for me. I read a lot to know more about it and found out, during sex or sex like activity women release Oxytocin a happy hormone which is released when loved, whereas men release testosterone which essentially is a masculine sex hormone. Men would only release oxytocin with the person they love.

It's so easy for women to catch up feelings eventually, while men stay non chalant to casual flings.

I wonder if men are aware of this phenomenon or if women realize this. Or are we just going on about life without realising our feelings in the virtual world and burying it for the sake of the real world.
Sometimes in life just go with the flow instead of getting deeper into its scientifical/technical details, it's just my humble opinion!
Loving someone would be awesome when you give it without expecting anything in return, even though the other person doesn't love you.