• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

GothamCity Chronicles - Day 2

GothamCity

Hola!!! Communicating is a key, how else do I tell people, I am a well oiled machine which takes in ideas, understands and brings a new dimension to their ideas.

Such actions certainly brings in a lot of questions in mind. Asking those questions in the right nature, at the right time and to the right person can be a start of an excellent revolution.

I don't wanna make it too political, but one such idea one such question gave me an excellent analogy to an incident that happened with me.

A while ago I found a lost spoon, the spoon could've been an opportunity to use it somewhere, but I didn't. The lack of this spoon didn't disrupt my daily life, I didn't yearn for that spoon and I once I found it I didn't know what to do with it. I found a use for it and put it in the container for tea to use it as a spare.

Like this spoon we have certain aspects of our life such as Caste. I don't know what to do with it, I don't know what it's purpose is I don't know if I missed using it. And even after discovering it I'm still wondering what to do with the information.

In some aspects I feel atleast the spoon was used once discovered, on the other hand, I hope I never get to use the Caste anyday.

What’s this spoon-caste analogy ? Before I put my dirty mind to work, can you please explain it a little better ?

Hola!!! Communicating is a key, how else do I tell people, I am a well oiled machine which takes in ideas, understands and brings a new dimension to their ideas.

Such actions certainly brings in a lot of questions in mind. Asking those questions in the right nature, at the right time and to the right person can be a start of an excellent revolution.

I don't wanna make it too political, but one such idea one such question gave me an excellent analogy to an incident that happened with me.

A while ago I found a lost spoon, the spoon could've been an opportunity to use it somewhere, but I didn't. The lack of this spoon didn't disrupt my daily life, I didn't yearn for that spoon and I once I found it I didn't know what to do with it. I found a use for it and put it in the container for tea to use it as a spare.

Like this spoon we have certain aspects of our life such as Caste. I don't know what to do with it, I don't know what it's purpose is I don't know if I missed using it. And even after discovering it I'm still wondering what to do with the information.

In some aspects I feel atleast the spoon was used once discovered, on the other hand, I hope I never get to use the Caste anyday.
giphy.gif

Konjam puriura mathri Tamil la Sona Nala erukum madhurai queen :emo:

New la eppdii tha adachum post poda thonum u carry on lol

Your analogy about the spoon and caste reflects how certain aspects of life, like caste, feel outdated and irrelevant today. Just as you found a small use for the lost spoon, you see caste as something that might have served a purpose in the past but doesn’t fit in the modern world. You’re unsure what to do with it now and hope never to need it. By communicating and asking the right questions, we can challenge these outdated ideas and move toward a society where caste becomes as unnecessary as that lost spoon.

Your analogy about the spoon and caste reflects how certain aspects of life, like caste, feel outdated and irrelevant today. Just as you found a small use for the lost spoon, you see caste as something that might have served a purpose in the past but doesn’t fit in the modern world. You’re unsure what to do with it now and hope never to need it. By communicating and asking the right questions, we can challenge these outdated ideas and move toward a society where caste becomes as unnecessary as that lost spoon.
Nega ena solurga:map:

Thank you ❤