• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Girl's Virginity...

BadBoyV2

Whiskered Felis Leo
Chat Pro User
100% truth mentioned in these.. Thats y uploading... Guys must read

Attachments

• 20200719_155647.jpg
    20200719_155647.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 151
  • 20200719_155754.jpg
    20200719_155754.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 20200719_155746.jpg
    20200719_155746.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 160
  • 20200719_155738.jpg
    20200719_155738.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 150
  • 20200719_155729.jpg
    20200719_155729.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 146
  • 20200719_155700.jpg
    20200719_155700.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 148
Consensual sex is no offense.. Men need to understand that. A girl when she says NO.. Is a statement not a word.. Be it your wife too. If they like then have fun... Name calling is a cheap thing.

Consensual sex is no offense.. Men need to understand that. A girl when she says NO.. Is a statement not a word.. Be it your wife too. If they like then have fun... Name calling is a cheap thing.
Yeah for our chat room its usefull 100%, if a gal dint do pvt they use such names..:Anger:

Virginity is a glass bowl given by the society to a girl when she attains puberty without any reason and made her to walk in a rocky terrain...

Virginity is just a vissionary thing without any meaning.... if purity is lost in the monogamy then most of the gods are not pure in the myth... so we should see things in a wider way and understand that hymen is just a part in a girls body i just saw this short film which says it clearly

Virginity is a glass bowl given by the society to a girl when she attains puberty without any reason and made her to walk in a rocky terrain...

Virginity is just a vissionary thing without any meaning.... if purity is lost in the monogamy then most of the gods are not pure in the myth... so we should see things in a wider way and understand that hymen is just a part in a girls body i just saw this short film which says it clearly

True sithappa.. Felt to let evrybdy know abt tis.. Some consider nt being virgin is a fault.. Bt they forget to think tat they had a pure & loving heart and tats the reason for all these...

What is virginity loss?? y is it said to only girls but not to guys?? is it bcoz they break der hymen wall n bleed??? Lol!!!
Grow up kids hymen break is a myth. :Cwl:

I say proudly that am not a virgin n am not ashamed of it :cool1:

What is virginity loss?? y is it said to only girls but not to guys?? is it bcoz they break der hymen wall n bleed??? Lol!!!
Grow up kids hymen break is a myth. :Cwl:

I say proudly that am not a virgin n am not ashamed of it :cool1:
Arey ladki, the entire post says to change the thoughts of men... U r roasting frm ur part.. chill out.. I would say the fault is wit God who created virginity stuffs.. Gals brk thr Hymen and bleed for other thngs too.. Cycling, Aerobics, Gymnastics etc... :cry1:
I knew tat let evrybdy know:heart1:

Arey ladki, the entire post says to change the thoughts of men... U r roasting frm ur part.. chill out.. I would say the fault is wit God who created virginity stuffs.. Gals brk thr Hymen and bleed for other thngs too.. Cycling, Aerobics, Gymnastics etc... :cry1:
I knew tat let evrybdy know:heart1:
Arey macha am not roasting lol, am saying guys should understand n accept if a girl is not a virgin.

Arey macha am not roasting lol, am saying guys should understand n accept if a girl is not a virgin.
Yeahhh maya nowadays guys wide opening thr eyes.. Am pretty sure i dont care abt her Virginity all i care is my space in her heart.. :heart1: Tats more than enuf.. And ilb leading a happy life if hearts okay na..? So let evrybdy change...