• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Friday the 13th!!

Dr Love

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Discovered in 1987, the "Friday the 13th" virus, also known as "Jerusalem," earned its name due to its activation date. It targeted DOS-based systems, lying dormant until any Friday the 13th. Once triggered, it wreaked havoc by overwriting executable and batch files on the infected computer's hard drive and network drives.
Spread primarily through infected floppy disks, it posed a significant threat to early computer systems. Its notoriety stemmed from its ability to display a message upon activation, often reading "Good Times." The emergence of the "Friday the 13th" virus highlighted the importance of robust cybersecurity measures and raised awareness about the vulnerabilities of early computer networks.

#Copied

756242.jpg

Discovered in 1987, the "Friday the 13th" virus, also known as "Jerusalem," earned its name due to its activation date. It targeted DOS-based systems, lying dormant until any Friday the 13th. Once triggered, it wreaked havoc by overwriting executable and batch files on the infected computer's hard drive and network drives.
Spread primarily through infected floppy disks, it posed a significant threat to early computer systems. Its notoriety stemmed from its ability to display a message upon activation, often reading "Good Times." The emergence of the "Friday the 13th" virus highlighted the importance of robust cybersecurity measures and raised awareness about the vulnerabilities of early computer networks.

#Copied
View attachment 241339
I will keep my phone and laptop carefully on Friday..
Great informative..

#Copied
View attachment 241339
My laptop is forever on but I make it a point not to go to abstract sites.