• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Forgetting and Remembering

subsar

Want to touch the Moon
Senior's
Chat Pro User
We forget some things very easily, and we can't forget some things even if we want to forget them. It is difficult to forget the events that are embedded deep in our hearts. On the other hand, while studying, we notice that there are many things that we cannot remember even if we try to remember. What do you think, is it easy to remember things and events or is it easy to forget?

Forgetting and remembering are both arts of the human mind. we can practise it as our ability. If you can't forget, then we can't remember new things, and life has become more difficult.

Forgetting and remembering are both arts of the human mind. we can practise it as our ability. If you can't forget, then we can't remember new things, and life has become more difficult.
Bro,

I think you took it a little differently. I wanted to know which of the two events is comparatively easier. Although your words are absolutely true.

We forget some things very easily, and we can't forget some things even if we want to forget them. It is difficult to forget the events that are embedded deep in our hearts. On the other hand, while studying, we notice that there are many things that we cannot remember even if we try to remember. What do you think, is it easy to remember things and events or is it easy to forget?
Just a matter of priority!!

Ths is always happening with me.... I frgt important study topics and remember alll the shit what i want to frgt....

May be just bcz of most of the time we use our brains to thnk about tht shit only and our heart is also involved in it