• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

FonT

Yavuz

Hi owner...If you give access to everyone for using different styles of font...users may increase and they will spend nice time in their respective chat room.

if you want better, bigger, and brighter fonts, you have to earn it through the forum by getting the badges. Pro, and Ninja.

I'll repeat what I said. EARN IT. If you want different fonts, get the badges. period. hell, even registering gives you options.

That's what I'm telling you hades....if you change this system...users may increase and they may spend few more time in their rooms

That's what I'm telling you hades....if you change this system...users may increase and they may spend few more time in their rooms
This is not a kids platform who looks for fonts, colors, emojis. It is an adult chat room who looks for users to chat and the quality and like minded users to stay in the chat