• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

First Kiss

Hadiya

Epic Legend
Posting Freak
It was so long ago,but the memory would last forever. I do remember how i was holding your hand seeking for a corner.It was the first time for both of us. Still i can feel your heartbeats and my shivering. Eyes rolling, making sure of no one can see us. My hand on your face was like an ice on a flame. For a moment all stopped when i felt your lips on mine. It was like souls in heaven promising I'm yours and you'll be mine..........

Last edited:
It wasn't that long. But, the memory would last forever. I do remember how i was holding your hand seeking for a corner.It was the first time for both of us. Still i can feel your heartbeats and my shivering. Eyes rolling, making sure of no one can see us. My hand on your face was like an ice on a flame. For a moment all stopped when i felt your lips on mine. It was like souls in heaven promising I'm yours and you'll be mine.
Cute

It was so long ago,but the memory would last forever. I do remember how i was holding your hand seeking for a corner.It was the first time for both of us. Still i can feel your heartbeats and my shivering. Eyes rolling, making sure of no one can see us. My hand on your face was like an ice on a flame. For a moment all stopped when i felt your lips on mine. It was like souls in heaven promising I'm yours and you'll be mine..........
Chillin :shiver: what a way of expressing

First kiss..
Nice...

You missed the final touch..

The alarm told you to get up.. Idiot.. Its time for work

:blush:

I haven't done yet:speechless1:
*A_AICS

I 'm stil waiting for that :)

First kiss and first love can never be forgotten :giggle:

First kiss is always special and more thrilling is first sex ;)