• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Fading Delhi

Ihsan

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
It's been almost a decade I have been living in this city. The enthusiasm and the happiness with which I used to describe Delhi whenever I get asked about the city is slowly fading away.
The glitter in my eyes whenever I hear Delhi is no longer there.
It's like, whenever I step out of my room, out onto the road, the world around me is slowly losing its colours, slowly fading into a black and white picture where the faces are getting blurred with each passing day!!

Standing in my balcony, feeling the wind on my face, looking into the abyss and listening to the songs of crickets, I come to realise that it's the people that makes Delhi, Dilli!!

When the people you thought would be there until the end is no longer there, u kind of start to have a different kind of hate for the place. After a while it hits you like a train that you have out grown the meaningless connections you think you had made over the past years.

It feels like 2018 all over again where I had to go into a shell and put on a fake smile on my face to decieve the people around me but only this time there ain't much people around to decieve!!

((P.S. 1) I'm just inking my thoughts.
2) It's not about anyone on the site {"shrug of shoulders"}
3) Please don't shower me with sympathy ))

Last edited:
It's been almost a decade I have been living in this city. The enthusiasm and the happiness with which I used to describe Delhi whenever I get asked about the city is slowly fading away.
It's like, whenever I step out of my room, out onto the road, the world around me is slowly losing its colours, slowly fading into a black and white picture where the faces are getting blurred with each passing day!!

Standing in my balcony, feeling the wind on my face, looking into the abyss and listening to the songs of crickets, I come to realise that it's the people that makes Delhi, Dilli!!

When the people you thought would be there until the end is no longer there, u kind of start to have a different kind of hate for the place. After a while a different kind of realisation hits you like a train that you have out grown the meaningless connections you think you had made over the past years.

It feels like 2018 all over again where I had to go into a shell and put on a fake smile on my face to decieve the people around me but only this time there ain't much people around to decieve!!

Thantha vibe :emo:

When the people you thought would be there until the end is no longer there, u kind of start to have a different kind of hate for the place. After a while it hits you like a train that you have out grown the meaningless connections you think you had made over the past years.

Uyarna chintha mooonjiya jeevitham aha ethra mathram.arthavath anu :think1:

Then come back to god's own country