• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Electric car or combustion engine cars

Which type of car do you prefer ?

• Electric

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Combustion engine

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Which car would you like to drive around?
Well as per a recent survey by a group of engineers sitting in an electric car is like sitting in a microwave oven cause the amount of EMP it generates. That is detrimental to health. While yes they are environment friendly yet the health damage is way more. I guess Hydrogen vehicles might be the next turning point.

We can also think differently here. Take railways, there used to be steam engines, diesel locos earlier and now all are electric locos. If an electric loco can pull entire train with more than 20 compartments why can't a small car with 5 people. Diesel engines were not bad but electric motors are far better in terms of comfort and handling.

Here we have to think about the infrastructure as well. We have nothing on current scenarios as there are lots of wheel on tge road and there is not much charging stations. Also could you wait around 40 min of your 200 mile journey for the super chargers? No i m not ok for this.

Another concern is it’s producing 500 bhp in all the speeds as there is no gear transmission. Its waste of energy.

Moreover there is no thrill driving the car themselves instead of drive the car myself. I should drive my car not the car should drive me.

We can also think differently here. Take railways, there used to be steam engines, diesel locos earlier and now all are electric locos. If an electric loco can pull entire train with more than 20 compartments why can't a small car with 5 people. Diesel engines were not bad but electric motors are far better in terms of comfort and handling.
Electric motors are better in terms of comfort, but it would take more years and better technology for it to really make a difference.
And about handling I have just started to drive cars you know better, I feel like driving EVs are just boring, even automatics are boring. Its not about the handling its about the driving experience.

Electric motors are better in terms of comfort, but it would take more years and better technology for it to really make a difference.
And about handling I have just started to drive cars you know better, I feel like driving EVs are just boring, even automatics are boring. Its not about the handling its about the driving experience.
Yes, in terms of comfort i shall agree with you, it’s silent , no vibration and smoothly handling. But if wanna feel the drive you should drive the ICE.

Yes, in terms of comfort i shall agree with you, it’s silent , no vibration and smoothly handling. But if wanna feel the drive you should drive the ICE.
But future is electric, all manufacturers are investing heavily in EVs and battery also getting manufactured locally in India, Maruti who was against EVs coming up with EV this year, Toyota coming up with EV. When Tesla starts their production in India its gonna be another game changer in EV market.

But future is electric, all manufacturers are investing heavily in EVs and battery also getting manufactured locally in India, Maruti who was against EVs coming up with EV this year, Toyota coming up with EV. When Tesla starts their production in India its gonna be another game changer in EV market.
But its not possible as govt said. It will take lots of time. They still evolving the technology. EV is obviously not a future.

Did you think that where the EV’s waste e-waste where to dump it?

Untill unless there is no proper infrastructure it will take time.

Most probably EVs are the future. The tech needs more development in the present. The lithium-ion batteries are not efficient enough and mining lithium is also not easy.

But its not possible as govt said. It will take lots of time. They still evolving the technology. EV is obviously not a future.

Did you think that where the EV’s waste e-waste where to dump it?

Untill unless there is no proper infrastructure it will take time.